Have you ever seen a 2-man TITAN chainsaw???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wirewalker74

Reaction score
attachment.php

Here's a saw that a buddy of mine has had hanging over the door inside of his shop for several years now. I recently found a Jonsereds model 70E in a trader book that was only 25 bucks, of course I had to jump on that. After seeing me get the deal that I did, even though I had to do a little work on it, he couldn't stand it and had to bring the "Beast" down and see just what it would take to get it cutting again. This is where the nightmare began, it had sat up so long that oil was only a memory for that poor engine, then he found that the flywheel was cracked and last but not least the coil or at least that's what it once resembled was beyond hope. We couldn't find a model number on it anywhere but we did find the name and measured the bar. It is a TITAN brand and the bar measured 32 inches from end to end. Here's a picture of it and I'll try to get a couple more up here when i get a chance. If anyone happens to know a little about this model saw or where I might can find parts please don't hesitate to write me back. I'm just as anxious as he is to fire it up and put something on the ground!!!!

:rock:

Latest posts

Back