He got what he wanted.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stltreedr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
View attachment 287204View attachment 287203I was bidding a prune job yesterday in the same neighborhood where I bid a job last year.

I didn't win the job last year, the guy had a couple Silver Maples that had been previously topped and he wanted them "cut back" again. I gave him an anti-topping brochure, explained to him the problems with topping, advised that I could try to restore the trees or cut them down.... Nothing worked. I walked away from it. :bang:

Here's what they look like now- It was getting dark last night and it's a cell phone camera, but you can get the point. This is probably the worst hack job I've ever seen. Notice that his "expert" left one of the major leads- I guess he did have sense enough not to drop the top on the 3phase from his ladder.

I would love if he called me back to bid the removals...but I wouldn't count on it.

View attachment 287204View attachment 287203I was bidding a prune job yesterday in the same neighborhood where I bid a job last year.

I didn't win the job last year, the guy had a couple Silver Maples that had been previously topped and he wanted them "cut back" again. I gave him an anti-topping brochure, explained to him the problems with topping, advised that I could try to restore the trees or cut them down.... Nothing worked. I walked away from it. :bang:

Here's what they look like now- It was getting dark last night and it's a cell phone camera, but you can get the point. This is probably the worst hack job I've ever seen. Notice that his "expert" left one of the major leads- I guess he did have sense enough not to drop the top on the 3phase from his ladder.

I would love if he called me back to bid the removals...but I wouldn't count on it.
Double wow he didnt even clean up his cuts geeeez!

LOL, looks like they brought in an xcavator and snapped those things off? WTF were they using to make those cuts???

Wow, that's really bad. If someone pulled that crap around here I don't think he'd make it out of town with his equipment in one piece.

Back