He Will Not Be Denied!!! HELP!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you could try drinking copious amounts of whiskey with yer buddy and take him back after that wood.

I hear whiskey will make ya' 10 foot tall and bullet proof,,,,

Or stupid and dead.

Sent from me to you using my fingers

I see the OP is from Alabama. From what I understand, this is fairly normal behavior down there. :msp_ohmy::msp_tongue:

Although not from there, I did purchase some property in a more remote part of the NE mountainous region of the state a while back. I have had stranger things than Reggie's story happen to me there already. No it did not involve a canoe trip, suffice to say some folks in that part of the world just do whatever they think they can get away with on others people property.

I've had some serious problems with people trespassing, planting, cutting timber, building things you name it all over my property there. Asking nicely to get lost hasn't worked with most of them. Heck even taking to not being nice hasn't worked most of the time.

Last edited:
Everyone wants something for nothing these days. The dont own anything or value anything. I pay 8000 a yr in tax for my property. Better have some cash or a good excues to be on it. If my dog doesnt work my 12 ga will.

Reggie, it is time to lower the ban hammer on your friend. Not easy to do sometimes I know. I am sure he understands the position he has put you in. Hopefully he will get his life together and you can remain friends in the future. Good luck. Keep us updated.

Cops were called and are investigating both parties....50 cal, 1000 Cal?? Whatever!...that's what the boy screamed he had...I'm not a firearms expert...just sharing...he was pissed because of how belligerent my friend was and how his mother was crying out like Banshee!
Ok, i didn't know he was arguing with her, That changes things. Yes a son will retaliate when someone is on his mother. Best let him handle all of it by himself.

Latest posts

Back