He Will Not Be Denied!!! HELP!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReggieT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
About 6 months ago a good bud of mine saw a bunch of elm logs & crotch pieces laying by the mailbox and driveway of a residence.
He squalls out; 'Stop the god... truck"! I ask him what is wrong with u? Before I could even slow down good, he bolted from my truck like a scolded dog and is running wide open toward this lady in the front yard yelling; "Hey, Hey, can I have those logs...you done had them sitting here since Christmas of last year"!

She freaks out and starts screaming and cursing....saying, "Get off my blankety blank property...I hate you and some other less than complimentary phrases!:msp_w00t:
Her son come out and he's big enough to eat the both of us...and I'm about 6'4 & 290...my buds about 6'5 and 425 easy!

Well...finally cooler heads prevail...especially when the son produces a .50 Cal and unloads 2 rounds right by my friends hooves!
He jumps back in the truck....pissed, crying and wanting to go home for his 12 gauge pump.
Listen, he is normally a very civil guy, educated and a dam good family man, but times have been hard on him ....lost his job, run out unemployment and his wife stays gone for weeks on end....and he's just now "Starting to drink"!

Here is the deal: HE CANNOT LET THIS SCENARIO GO...EVERY TIME WE PASS THAT HOUSE & THOSE LOGS...HE COMES UNGLUED!!!:dizzy:
He has stolen and loaded about 3 of those logs thus far late at night...and I CAN NO LONGER REASON WITH HIM...HE IS OBSESSED WITH THAT WOOD & HOW THEY TREATED HIM!

He and I cut good solid hardwood by the load every other weekend or so, and he's got 4 plus cords stacked and split @ his house, but....this devouring him...little by little.:chainsaw::hell_boy:

Any Advice?
Have any of you guys ever heard of or seen ANYONE WHO JUST CRAVES SOMEBODY ELSE'S WOOD????:confused:

Thanks
Reg....trying to get him in therapy or talk with some Pastors...but all 2 no avail as of yet!

Reg, does this friend go by Mass. Whine Guy on here by any chance?

On the off chance you're serious, and not just trying to stir the pot like I suspect, I'll leave some advice for this guy: Stay the hhll away from other people's property. He ain't but about 300 grains away from assuming room temperature.

Somehow I suspect this thread's gonna get out of hand real fast. Think before ya post, boys and girls. The ban hammer is polished up.

Any Advice?

get a flack vest for your buddy, sounds like he will need it.

if this is real it sounds like he is venting all his frustraition on his situation to someone else. if he feels like he cant get a handle on his own life then he is trying to get a handle on something else, this stray firewood and people who he sees wronged him. it this point i dont think its about the wood now.

Now Reggie, Let's suppose this did happen. If the guy came out of the house and fired two rounds from a 5 to 8 thousand dollar gun and 6 bucks a pop at your friends feet. first off the concusion of a 50 cal at close range would have done some damage even if it wasn't a direct hit.

Your buds feet still may have gotten blown off by the carnage it raised when it hit the dirt if it was close enough.

now why would someone do that for just a guy asking for firewood, i would think there is more to this story. if all this is true.

Now you gotta admit all this does sound far fetched. you coulda at least said it was 22. but lets say it is true and move on. First thing that should have been done is the police called on this idiot for attempted murder.

Now if your bud keeps insisting on tresspassing then maybe he will get what's coming to him. if a close blast from a 50 don't discourage him then maybe you better find another bud cause that one may be takin a final sleep soon.

Maybe he should give up on his run-around wife and start making nice to the lady with the wood :msp_rolleyes:

Now Reggie, Let's suppose this did happen. If the guy came out of the house and fired two rounds from a 5 to 8 thousand dollar gun and 6 bucks a pop at your friends feet. first off the concusion of a 50 cal at close range would have done some damage even if it wasn't a direct hit.

Your buds feet still may have gotten blown off by the carnage it raised when it hit the dirt if it was close enough.

now why would someone do that for just a guy asking for firewood, i would think there is more to this story. if all this is true.

Now you gotta admit all this does sound far fetched. you coulda at least said it was 22. but lets say it is true and move on. First thing that should have been done is the police called on this idiot for attempted murder.

Now if your bud keeps insisting on tresspassing then maybe he will get what's coming to him. if a close blast from a 50 don't discourage him then maybe you better find another bud cause that one may be takin a final sleep soon.

I agree the story does seem somewhat far fetched but there are my 50 cal guns on the market and not all of them are a BMG. There is a very common 50 cal pistol (desert eagle) and most every modern muzzle loader is a 50 cal.

I agree the story does seem somewhat far fetched but there are my 50 cal guns on the market and not all of them are a BMG. There is a very common 50 cal pistol (desert eagle) and most every modern muzzle loader is a 50 cal.
Well yeah i guess but who's gonna watch and wait for someone to load another round in a muzzeloader before they hit the road.:msp_ohmy: also could the OP tell the difference in a 50 cal to a 357?lol

I'm not quite sure why anyone would get banned over this thread, but maybe the banner needs to take a couple tylenol and go back to bed.

:popcorn:

I see the OP is from Alabama. From what I understand, this is fairly normal behavior down there. :msp_ohmy::msp_tongue:

You aren't kidding Unc. We are 25 miles from the border and have to normally do Border Patrol run to keep them out of the great state of Mississippi!:msp_biggrin:

Reg, does this friend go by Mass. Whine Guy on here by any chance?

On the off chance you're serious, and not just trying to stir the pot like I suspect, I'll leave some advice for this guy: Stay the hhll away from other people's property. He ain't but about 300 grains away from assuming room temperature.

Somehow I suspect this thread's gonna get out of hand real fast. Think before ya post, boys and girls. The ban hammer is polished up.

Appreciate it Steve...got no pot to stir & nor am I privy to any that needs stirring, just relating the facts.

Cops were called and are investigating both parties....50 cal, 1000 Cal?? Whatever!...that's what the boy screamed he had...I'm not a firearms expert...just sharing...he was pissed because of how belligerent my friend was and how his mother was crying out like Banshee!

Latest posts

Back