Heat index 117 I think I need suspenders for my balls!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a big order for hand picked berries, so the crew and I have been out in it for the last three days.

I was out at a pick-your-own blueberries last Sunday...for some reason as I was taking a break in the shade by some of the taller plants I thought "Hey Dingeryote does blueberries...I wonder if they hand pick them?" :D

I know I'm not as efficient as a Mexican, but day-um there's some serious labor involved in picking blueberries compared to the amount of fruit you get. Fine for gardeners, I shudder at the thought doing it commercial scale!

Not sure I see the correlation.....:confused: :confused:

QUOTE]

when its cold,,your genitals,,pull up,,to keep the valuables at the right temp..when its hot,,they drop some distance,,to stay at the right temp,,dead serious..ask a doc.. thats why he said,,he needs suspenders....

He said "we'd #####", It's a PNW thing - you wouldn't understand.

Hey, now - I may currently be in Illinois (a combination of two words - ill, as in sick, and noise, as in Chicago), but I'm from Montana originally. I got a degree from WSU, and spent a year in Everett. Liked the Evergreen State, and I still root for the Cougs, and think back with fondness to my days with the National Guard going out to the Yakima Firing Center once a month.

The only word I can think of is 'berry', but I don't know why that would be blanked out.

when its cold,,your genitals,,pull up,,to keep the valuables at the right temp..when its hot,,they drop some distance,,to stay at the right temp,,dead serious..ask a doc.. thats why he said,,he needs suspenders....

Ah, I see now. I guess that would explain my stones grinding against each other so hard while I was working in a tulip tree yesterday. I mentioned to my neighbor/customer that these saddles must be made for men with smaller nuts than me! ;)

Hey, now - I may currently be in Illinois (a combination of two words - ill, as in sick, and noise, as in Chicago), but I'm from Montana originally. I got a degree from WSU, and spent a year in Everett. Liked the Evergreen State, and I still root for the Cougs, and think back with fondness to my days with the National Guard going out to the Yakima Firing Center once a month.

The only word I can think of is 'berry', but I don't know why that would be blanked out.

yeah.. truthfully I did not know what he might have meant either. I do know growing up here that what we would do is get pissed off at the crap weather we were having and long for the season some folks call 'summer'.

yeah.. truthfully I did not know what he might have meant either. I do know growing up here that what we would do is get pissed off at the crap weather we were having and long for the season some folks call 'summer'.

I certainly didn't care for life on the West side of the mountains. 9 months of drizzle was not worth the three months of gorgeous summer. Here in Southern IL, we have a Seattle-like winter (but a bit more snow), a nasty hot and humid summer, but Spring and Fall are wonderful - a lot like a PNW summer. :heart:Montana:heart:, however, has the best of it all. Nice cold and snowy winter, nice summer, awesome spring and fall. Not a lot of color there, but at least you get sunshine all the time. :bowdown:

and an old time drink called switchel (water, molasses, cider vinegar, sugar...pint at lunch and another pint at quittin' time)...

ratios?????[/QUOTE]

Don't matter.... There's no bourbon in it... Alas??? Un-drinkable...
:doubt:

Back