Help uploading movies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremetrees

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My cheap camera is quicktime based.
My movies are under 3 mb. but still wont load. whys that

This might help,

http://server1.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=16630

the converter isn't free either, at least this one wasn't but it does work to change the format over to what the server here will recognize.

Pita I know , changing the format will also change the file size, which may need more editing. Movies are not as easy to download as the pictures are. There is no way to resize or compress a clip like you can the pictures, if their is a way I haven't been able to find it, unless you edit to reduce the size of the file.

If the file is too large you might want to use your computer as the server to down load from, I don't know how to do that little trick.

Hope it helps a little bit

Larry

Last edited:
husky

started out with husky , i've demoed some stihls ,just found husky saws really tough and reliable .Can't say much about the new ones though seems they are using some of stihls ideas for mounting carbs which brings us back to icing problems etc. cable throttles are a step in the wrong direction.And the new ones are not as tough . I could go on for 1/2hr but i doin't want to put you to sleep got tons of pics for you if you like em.

agin

vaseaux lake fire pics before above video
had to cut stump high cause tree was super hot on other side, saw couldn't run with no oxygen ,was flown in with heli for this one , when i was cutting the other side the aditional air flow from the saw stoked up the fire then,saw would hardly run with the heat and lack of air so i had to get them to fly in a piss can so we could cool it down a bit ,didn't want the saw to catch fire.

more fire pics

believe it or not this first guy you see is there to tell me the tree is dangerous, because i'm not intellingent to figure it out,the other guy you see is helping me keep the the fire cooled down , i needed him to spot too ,there is another tree up the hill on fire, i decided to take the bottom one first , it was quite a steep shale slide if i took the upper one first there was a good chance it would slide down into this one then i wouldn't have had much of a chance to get this one. this one was only about 60ft from the fire gaurd if it went downhill the fire could have jumped into the canyon below.

victories

those pics are from about 3 years ago this is my last truck, showing of some of my tools if the first pic. I don't look so cool in the second pic when i turned around and realized i locked my keys in my truck.my newer truck has a key pad with keyless entry ,got tired of my dog locking me out of the truck got real good with my radio antena and wedges with that power doorlock.

tree terror for sure bro.
man your out in the sticks, hope nothing goes wrong for yall
monster saws kool gear, no throwball?

monster trees and cuts bro, wedging them monsters gotta be tuff stuff.

some kinda pine, lol fire fire!

Great pictures. I have time on my hands so I shrunk my favorites down to a friendlier size.

wradman may I use these to present them during a slide show tree presentation.

Back