Help with a fundraiser get a Jred 590 Project Saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You'll have to go back to pg 1 of the post... sorry I haven't figured out how to embed pics in the thread yet so you'll have to click. There are pics of the parts in the thread, as for the saw, I think there are pics in the old thread "rebuilding the J-red590"... there's a link in post #1.

I'm travelling this week so I won't be able to add more. Anyone live near Jackson TN? I'm down for some training... currently stuck in Cinci..... my connecting flight was delayed by 3 hrs.

Two more days!!!!

Hi all!

Thanks to everyone that has donated. So far I have raised $750 ($709 registered on the site, about $40 in a donation box).

$130 of which has been from Arboristsite members.

Standings so far towards the Saw:

nmurf 25 + 30 = $55
PJF1313 = $50
R2D = $25

View attachment 264519

So far it looks like I will be shipping the saw and parts to nmurf.

Hi all!

Thanks to everyone that has donated. So far I have raised $750 ($709 registered on the site, about $40 in a donation box).

$130 of which has been from Arboristsite members.

Standings so far towards the Saw:

nmurf 25 + 30 = $55
PJF1313 = $50
R2D = $25

View attachment 264519

So far it looks like I will be shipping the saw and parts to nmurf.

SSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Last day!

This is the last day....

A big thank you to everyone who contributed.

I've raised approximately $845 towards men's health (Prostate Cancer Research/Care, Mental Health + much more).

The team that I belong to has raised $4270 (before the addition of the donation boxes).

View attachment 264815

To be honest I'm looking forward to shaving this thing off... I haven't kissed my wife in 3 weeks.

If you would like to donate:

http://mobro.co/chriswhaites

Last edited:
nmurph is the winner...

PM me your address I'll ship it out this week.

Sorry for the suspense.... busy weekend.

Back