Help with Johnson Energy Woodstove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwendaH

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I’m trying to find the model number on a Johnson Energy Woodstove. The plate on the firedoor is missing.
There is a plate on the top left corner of the stove but a lot of the writing is worn off, but we can make out “For model J9000”.
There is a stamped number “7704” on the top plate, maybe a serial number?
Insurance won’t cover stove without proof of model and UL number.
Can anyone help with this?

That is the Model and serial number, that tag back there also had the UL info on it if I remember correctly, my parents had one of those for years but it has gone for ten or more so I cant remember for sure if the UL stuff was on there or on the fire door plate

That’s what I’m thinking that the stamped number is the serial #.
I got a hold of a manual that covers several models of Johnson Energy Stoves, including the J9000, and they are ALL covered by the same UL#.
I just have to convince the insurance company that it IS a J9000.

If somebody out there had one with a legible plate on top then we’d know what ours says too.

@gwendaH I am sorry I was busy with other projects last night and forgot to text him, I cannot text at work, no service in the shop, but I will try on my lunch break.

Thank you!! I looked at our illegible plates and they are not the same... one is from top of unit, the other is from left bottom under fuel door.

Attachments

• 831C651B-2C2E-49A5-A776-B304B7462C5E.jpeg
    831C651B-2C2E-49A5-A776-B304B7462C5E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • E2ED0665-02ED-49AA-AFAA-AC558389138E.jpeg
    E2ED0665-02ED-49AA-AFAA-AC558389138E.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 4
The first picture is the plate on the top of the unit. The other is on the feed door and it is hard to see but it is stamped J9900.

Latest posts

Back