Helping Out Terry & Anne With A Classic Saw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just get the sheaths that the new bars come in and your set haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the winners as drawn.

1 Anthony pope 2192669667
2 rburg 2192508619
3 fin460 2192686024
4 imagineero 2192676014
5 Matthew Bell 219266879
6 Nixon 2192492033
7 tpope 2192669657
8 Scott Clemons 219268453
9 tpope 2192669616
10 sunfish 219267069
11 Randy Barnes 2192669538
12 Clyde Breakell 219266147
13 Heath 2192601113
14 Nathan Ackling 219250121
15 Phil Merrill 219256436

#1, #7, and #9 are the same person......I think.

If that is the case, then #7, and #9 will be void.

There are several alternates here......so hopefully all prizes will be claimed.

Anthony Pope.......pick a prize.

Ok, the best I can figure out we have these items, I may have missed some

1) Pioneer P 62
2) Partner P100
3) Alpina ??
4) Jonsereds 49SP
5) Tuatahi racing head axe
6) Husky 55
7) NOS Solo .325 bar
8) IEL Knife
9) Trout Flies (Crappie Jigs down south)
10) 16" Oregon Hard nose for big Stihl (076)
11) 24" Windsor speedtip Stihl mount.

Please feel free to edit my list

Well, well, well.... Seems that I got lucky. Yes, those are my numbers so some alternates will have to make a choice.

Have you ever been a kid in a candy store? I kinda feel that way today. I'm all excited and have to make a choice, but don't know what I want.

I love good quality steel. The knife really speaks to me. IEL has some good worksmanship. Simple designs that are functionally beautiful. I'll bet the handle and sheath will be outstanding when finished. Cherry is a favorite of mine. I love the newer synthetic laminates, but not on this classic beauty.

A good tool in hand allows one to become bonded with it for the task at hand. That Tuatahi axe was born in a forge in a foreign land. It is exotic and almost erotic... She, yes I said she, beckons to me. Come swing me hard and hear me sing. How alluring is her call. A hand whittled hickory handle sealed in oil to finish her beauty.

I bleed orange chainsaw blood. Just look at my signature. LOL. That is a nice looking 55. I know well that it will pull a 3/8 chain all day and limb her heart out. I have ran her sisters in hardwoods and soft. This saw tugs at my heartstrings. I know her well. She'll help put wood on my stack.

That big Alpina is an unknown for me. Never had any experience with the brand. However, there is no replacement for displacement. I love brute force that slams you around like a dragster. Stab the throttle and hang on! Hit the loud switch and lets roar! Goose bumps. Raises the hairs on my neck.

The P100 is a well worn, trusted wood getter. Loads of power for the big wood. Not an abused saw looking to retire, but rather one that has many cords left to cut and warm ones household. She's not prim and dainty... try her... I dare you... she'll out last you in the big wood.

Wait, there's that super sexy P62 HP that looks like a virgin queen. She screams raw power! The 2 cycle kind that takes a special person to enjoy. Almost too prudy to run. Too alluring to not look at lustingly. ...Better not let the wife see me glance.. I'll get an elbow in the ribs fer sure. Be sore for a week and sleep on the couch.

This is a really hard decision. I thought that if I typed out my thoughts on the different choices that it would become clearer. Me thinks that I am too close to the glass. It seems to be fogging up. I want them all and now...

What to do?

How do I decide????

Uggghhhhh agony!!!

Well, let's make it worth my while.

I wanna play doctor with the...

wait for it...

She calls my name like no other lover. Forbidden fruit. If I can have a mistress, make it CAD.

My orange saws will be so jealous of a new one.

Are you with me so far??? I thank you for reading my thoughts as I discuss this amongst the vices (not Voices) inside my head.

We want to feel that Pioneer P62. There said and done. She can sleep on the couch if she's too jealous.

Well, well, well.... Seems that I got lucky. Yes, those are my numbers so some alternates will have to make a choice.

Have you ever been a kid in a candy store? I kinda feel that way today. I'm all excited and have to make a choice, but don't know what I want.

I love good quality steel. The knife really speaks to me. IEL has some good worksmanship. Simple designs that are functionally beautiful. I'll bet the handle and sheath will be outstanding when finished. Cherry is a favorite of mine. I love the newer synthetic laminates, but not on this classic beauty.

A good tool in hand allows one to become bonded with it for the task at hand. That Tuatahi axe was born in a forge in a foreign land. It is exotic and almost erotic... She, yes I said she, beckons to me. Come swing me hard and hear me sing. How alluring is her call. A hand whittled hickory handle sealed in oil to finish her beauty.

I bleed orange chainsaw blood. Just look at my signature. LOL. That is a nice looking 55. I know well that it will pull a 3/8 chain all day and limb her heart out. I have ran her sisters in hardwoods and soft. This saw tugs at my heartstrings. I know her well. She'll help put wood on my stack.

That big Alpina is an unknown for me. Never had any experience with the brand. However, there is no replacement for displacement. I love brute force that slams you around like a dragster. Stab the throttle and hang on! Hit the loud switch and lets roar! Goose bumps. Raises the hairs on my neck.

The P100 is a well worn, trusted wood getter. Loads of power for the big wood. Not an abused saw looking to retire, but rather one that has many cords left to cut and warm ones household. She's not prim and dainty... try her... I dare you... she'll out last you in the big wood.

Wait, there's that super sexy P62 HP that looks like a virgin queen. She screams raw power! The 2 cycle kind that takes a special person to enjoy. Almost too prudy to run. Too alluring to not look at lustingly. ...Better not let the wife see me glance.. I'll get an elbow in the ribs fer sure. Be sore for a week and sleep on the couch.

This is a really hard decision. I thought that if I typed out my thoughts on the different choices that it would become clearer. Me thinks that I am too close to the glass. It seems to be fogging up. I want them all and now...

What to do?

How do I decide????

Uggghhhhh agony!!!

Well, let's make it worth my while.

I wanna play doctor with the...

wait for it...

She calls my name like no other lover. Forbidden fruit. If I can have a mistress, make it CAD.

My orange saws will be so jealous of a new one.

Are you with me so far??? I thank you for reading my thoughts as I discuss this amongst the vices (not Voices) inside my head.

We want to feel that Pioneer P62. There said and done. She can sleep on the couch if she's too jealous.

I have a few words for you;

Home Wrecker.

Heart Breaker.

You are a Lucky Guy.
Enjoy your new saw

Woot Woot.

That would have been my pick as well.

Same Here

vajysa3a.jpg

You are awesome Mr. MonkeyMan

1 Picked
2 rburg 2192508619
3 fin460 2192686024
4 imagineero 2192676014
5 Matthew Bell 219266879
6 Nixon 2192492033
7 Scott Clemons 219268453
8 sunfish 219267069
9 Randy Barnes 2192669538
10 Clyde Breakell 219266147
11 Heath 2192601113
12 Nathan Ackling 219250121
13 Phil Merrill 219256436

1) Pioneer P 62 - Anthony Pope
2) Partner P100
3) Alpina ??
4) Jonsereds 49SP
5) Tuatahi racing head axe
6) Husky 55
7) NOS Solo .325 bar
8) IEL Knife
9) Trout Flies (Crappie Jigs down south)
10) 16" Oregon Hard nose for big Stihl (076)
11) 24" Windsor speedtip Stihl mount.

See how I did that?

Copy and paste.......and continue on......

Randy Burg, Pick a prize my friend.

Back