Helping Out Terry & Anne With A Classic Saw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my shop looks like a used lawnmower parking lot right now. now that I am the only shop in town it has really slammed me with repair work,but that's a good thing. I need to let everyone know that the drawing will not be done until monday the 19th. my wife forgot to tell me that the date of my oldest daughters graduation is the 17th and then her babtism is on the 18th. so that weekend is booked with no chance of anything else happening.
Family comes first bro!!!!!

Hi Folks,
I'm not sure who I should contact, but I would prefer to make just a donation, for many reasons, including--and not least, that I'm certainly not much of a participant here. So if you could, disregard these numbers and please know I'm wishing the best for Terry and Anne in this difficult time. The ticket numbers are:

Sincerely, Mike

So...can we still get more tickets in ?

my shop looks like a used lawnmower parking lot right now. now that I am the only shop in town it has really slammed me with repair work,but that's a good thing. I need to let everyone know that the drawing will not be done until monday the 19th. my wife forgot to tell me that the date of my oldest daughters graduation is the 17th and then her babtism is on the 18th. so that weekend is booked with no chance of anything else happening.

NOT drawing until Monday the 19th. Buy as many as you want...

I don't know about anyone else, but it took a few days to get my receipt. I thought it didn't go through so I picked up a couple more and got my second batch first. Still waiting on the first. I'm not concerned about the tickets, I just want to know that the funds ended up where they should be.

I don't know about anyone else, but it took a few days to get my receipt. I thought it didn't go through so I picked up a couple more and got my second batch first. Still waiting on the first. I'm not concerned about the tickets, I just want to know that the funds ended up where they should be.
Send Terry A PM and let him run it to ground for you I know he had trouble with one of the links quitting working as it should

Back