Helping Out Terry & Anne With A Classic Saw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I'm sorry I haven't got to help this time around.busy time has hit and everything that I know has flew apart.my dad was diagnosed with hepatitis c last week thru the va.my grandmaw who's 91 has been in and out of the hospital with complications from diabetes and now pneumonia which led to a staph infection in her lungs.shes now in a nursing home because my mom just cant handle it by herself even though she has 8 other brothers and sisters that could help out.
I have a cousin now that has been diagnosed with lung cancer.me andhim grew up together and actually worked together for several years.now im having to take care of his mom (dads sister) and my uncle that I grew up around doing farm work, welding and logging.he has conjestive heart failure and emphysema.hell even their little dog went blind this week.
Right now my truck lost reverse and my scag demolished the electric clutch mowing the church yard last week.today while trying to fix the clutch and it not reversing it got me down and broke my ribs under my shoulder blade on my right side.I have road rash on my hip.after that my battery in my truck went bad.its on and on and on.....
Im in no way looking for monetary help but you all are working miracles here I would like to ask for some prayers.

Dang man, when it rains it pours! Don't be shy around here, you need some help? I'm almost tapped too, both runner trucks down, one is getting the driveshaft rebuilt at the shop, my other just snapped a starter bolt off up in the block, have to get that out somehow, then figure out how to build a rear support mount bracket, they don't sell them anymore. . I got enough for the parts, some are ordered, but got a few bucks extra. The rescue dogs and cats always take the bulk of my spare change, ha!

guys here will help ya out.

The Partner P100 has had an upgrade......

It now comes with a Partner branded bar. It is 36" .063 3/8 and comes with 2 skip full chisel Windsor chains. :)

I forgot to tell you the chains appear to be new maybe sharpened once. Depth gauges have never been filed.

I'm in for 2. Some day they will look back at us using radiation treatment like we look at folk that thought the earth was flat.

Hope she gets to feeling better.
Ian

I've got something I can add to the raffle if you guys think it would be worth while. I have a NOS 16" Oregon hard nose bar to fit a Stihl 076, has some scratches from handling. PN 1763T0906UA and a lightly used Windsor Speedtip 204050STA 24" .375 50ga that fit my long gone Stihl 361.

Attachments

• DSCN0049.jpg
    DSCN0049.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 586
I'm curious, is the raffle alpina getting the ported jug and does it have a spur or rim chain drive?

Latest posts

Back