Helping Out Terry & Anne With A Classic Saw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the knife I just finished for the raffle. Not sure if y'all want this knife in this raffle, or another, or auction it? But I will mail it to the winner.

The blade is 3-3/4" damascus I made from W2, 1084, 15N20 carbon steels, heat treated to a 60-61 Rc hardness. Full tapered tang. Missouri black walnut. 7-3/4" over all length. Sheath by Kenny Rowe.

Here's the knife I just finished for the raffle. Not sure if y'all want this knife in this raffle, or another, or auction it? But I will mail it to the winner.

The blade is 3-3/4" damascus I made from W2, 1084, 15N20 carbon steels, heat treated to a 60-61 Rc hardness. Full tapered tang. Missouri black walnut. 7-3/4" over all length. Sheath by Kenny Rowe.

WOW !!!! Awesome knife !!!! I will be after that baby !! LOL

Don I will try to go all in. :rock: How long will the auction run? Got to get this check off to IRS first. LOL

This here could get into my saw money.

sir, I will own your work one day. outstanding. jus checked your site, I have herd your name before. your work speaks for itself. it is a pleasure to meet you.

Thanks guys!

Randy, do what you think is best. Auction will bring more $ for Anne & Terry. I don't know how to do this, so if you or someone can set it up, I'll mail it to the winner.

I can give you my address , but I can't go far now ! :(
Sure sucks I had to pay a large tax bill this year ! Didn't plan for it !
I won't be able to go very high on the knife ! That sucks so bad !!
Now if I could sell a few saws real quick ?? LOL
No the 385 is NOT fer sale ! LOL

Stephen C, PM sent with tracking #. As I hit send it said message not found if you don't get that PM let me know and I will resent it. Sometimes Tapatalk acts funny.

Edit: I see now look like it went, it told me that because I was quoting from other site.

sir, I will own your work one day. outstanding. jus checked your site, I have herd your name before. your work speaks for itself. it is a pleasure to meet you.
If you'd get out here to a GTG some day, you could pick one up in person Mike!!
Just throwin' that out there...
;)
Bring the log truck, we might send ya back with some walnut..

Latest posts

Back