Helping Out Terry & Anne With A Classic Saw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, if you have your heart set on one of my string cutters, and miss out on it, I might be willing to swap one for that P62 of yours...... LOL

If you ever make another slug knife, that would work too.

Well you guys better buy some chances to get some fine saws or fancy string cutters cause that Randy meens serious business !!!

140910.jpg

What would youse do if youse got pulled over cause you didn't purchase a chance or two to win by Randy like this fella did ???

ActionTPBM.jpg

Sorry for any trouble. Terry is snowed under since the grass started growing here.....I'm sure Cale is in the same boat. Hell USPS might have ate the damn bar. :laugh:

Stephen, You want your money back, or can I contact Cale to see what's up???

I'm working in my shop and building a new one.......seems like we are all too busy to have fun. :dizzy:

I just got of the phone with Cale. They've had some trouble with their supplier. He said that about 700.00 worth of bars are somewhere in a distribution center in a limbo hell.......

He apologized for the delay (can't post here) and offered an extra chain for the wait.

He told me that he would post on the other site about this.

Sorry for any trouble. Terry is snowed under since the grass started growing here.....I'm sure Cale is in the same boat. Hell USPS might have ate the damn bar. :laugh:

Stephen, You want your money back, or can I contact Cale to see what's up???

I'm working in my shop and building a new one.......seems like we are all too busy to have fun. :dizzy:

Im a serious hammer-slinger bro. Ive remodeled my house and built things my entire life. Ive offered to help everytime you've mentioned building a shop, so my feeluns (how my 3yr old Madalyn says it) are gonna be hurt if I dont get an invite.:rock:

I'm just working on it a couple of hours each evening Steven. I'm just got the material to finish the floor system right now.....I'll have to buy more stuff as I can afford to.

I just shouldn't drink wine while surfing........Makes me say stuff I shouldn't. :buttkick: Deleted posts. I have been putting in 13 and 14 hour days driving my Amish neighbor construction crew around. The horrible winter weather put them way behind schedule and their regular driver has some health issues. I think my schedule is making me grumpy.:cry:

You deleted yours so I deleted mine. Hang in there.

From Bloodontheice (Cale)

"I had the bar drop shipped from my distributor in Ohio, but it along with several other customers
orders got lost in shipping. I thought everything had gotten reshipped and taken care of.
Im reshipping the the bar and chain, this morning and when I have a tracking # number I'll send it along.
I'm sorry about the screw up I'm including a second chain to help make up for delay in getting it."

sorry I haven't been in here much but as Randy said,we are in mowing season already. between taking Ann to treatment in the mornings,dealing with shoppers looking for mowers and trimmers, fielding phone calls for saws and parts,working on mowers and trimmers,getting my daughters car ready to paint that was promised as her graduation gift(she is graduating in a few weeks and is 5th in her class) and etc etc etc,I just haven't had time to check in. im really overwhelmed with all I have going at the moment and according to ann my priority is finishing Amanda's car. so I am not gonna argue with her about it either.

sorry I haven't been in here much but as Randy said,we are in mowing season already. between taking Ann to treatment in the mornings,dealing with shoppers looking for mowers and trimmers, fielding phone calls for saws and parts,working on mowers and trimmers,getting my daughters car ready to paint that was promised as her graduation gift(she is graduating in a few weeks and is 5th in her class) and etc etc etc,I just haven't had time to check in. im really overwhelmed with all I have going at the moment and according to ann my priority is finishing Amanda's car. so I am not gonna argue with her about it either.

You are just taking care of priorities .. Randy will leepem straight. . :D:D

Latest posts

Back