Here's a pic of a good 066 port (worksaw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TW thanks 4 the pic & bailey info. on the last pic is it a smooth leading edge it to the transfer?? and are chrome or Nicisil?? around here with red gum and box hard wood pistons don't last long in nicisil if dust gets past the filter.
As i get better at this ill get some photo of filter at workshop.:dizzy:

Ah, Dennis, do I need to play all my cards?

The jug is a work in progress, something to experiment with, it was not something that I was building for any specific purpose or person. I have done more work to it since, and it might see a 2 piece head one day.

porting...

Hey Timberwolf, Thank you for showing such a lot of pics on the forum/thread topic for 066 & BB which has been lots of inspiration to a project I've been chipping at for a couple of years .Now have some data from you to apply to my saw & hope to make it get my mill singing even better in the future,.I've done the Big Bore kit ,big sprocket, Granberg chain, dual port ex., and a host of basic maintenance replacements to get an impressive outfit so far! I hope some port & polish will give results like seen on your Utube link. (if that was yours) Anyway it was F*#@! impressive & CHEERS for your effort & sharing hard earned knowledge + experience!

P.s.

Same cudos to 046,& Mr .Also everyone else who contributed to the topic & not the inquisition. I just hope the suspected WITCHES aren't so pissed off the thought of spreading valuable & useful information; becomes prohibitive of the action?!! Seems a shame yuh got heckled about Hu.GivesA F.?...:poop: just PHuckn tyre kickers:pissed-off:. I'm an X. soldier too pal.

Same cudos to 046,& Mr .Also everyone else who contributed to the topic & not the inquisition. I just hope the suspected WITCHES aren't so pissed off the thought of spreading valuable & useful information; becomes prohibitive of the action?!! Seems a shame yuh got heckled about Hu.GivesA F.?...:poop: just PHuckn tyre kickers:pissed-off:. I'm an X. soldier too pal.

Mr aka Fred is a POS and deserves no credit, time or respect....in short he is an oxygen theif

?????????????????????????

IS THERE something wrong with the advice given about the modifications? The rest of this stuff doesn't belong on here. Just get admin to strike the offender off or remove the thread? It reads like a bl@@*y soap opera.

IS THERE something wrong with the advice given about the modifications? The rest of this stuff doesn't belong on here. Just get admin to strike the offender off or remove the thread? It reads like a bl@@*y soap opera.

There is alot of history from him and not just on this site.....read around before casting judgement...I for one would not take the advice from a lier and thief..he just copied info from the internet and claimed it as his own knowledge or work. There is a reason he isnt here and is banned from many other sites

Hey Timberwolf, Thank you for showing such a lot of pics on the forum/thread topic for 066 & BB which has been lots of inspiration to a project I've been chipping at for a couple of years .Now have some data from you to apply to my saw & hope to make it get my mill singing even better in the future,.I've done the Big Bore kit ,big sprocket, Granberg chain, dual port ex., and a host of basic maintenance replacements to get an impressive outfit so far! I hope some port & polish will give results like seen on your Utube link. (if that was yours) Anyway it was F*#@! impressive & CHEERS for your effort & sharing hard earned knowledge + experience!

There is alot of history from him and not just on this site.....read around before casting judgement...I for one would not take the advice from a lier and thief..he just copied info from the internet and claimed it as his own knowledge or work. There is a reason he isnt here and is banned from many other sites

The both of you realize that this thread is over 3 years old, right?

porting & so on ..& on & on & ...

Is this the arborist club? members are too clever for me ,I'm just a dumbass looking for guff about chainsaws and "Mr" you're on yur own.Certainly did not come looking for an arguement, dunno why the mediators din't strike someone off ? this thread sucks the fat one:sick:

Back