Here's a pic of a good 066 port (worksaw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I'm sure you know absolutely nothing about.I some how get the feeling you couldn't cut the mustard.

You're probably right Al. They probably would have put me with the men in Vietnam instead of under the ocean fighting the "MIGHTY" Vietnamese subs.

Just how much combat did you see on the floor of the ocean????

Sounds like a real convenient place not to get drafted to me.

Maybe I do have too much "balls," but if that's true, then you must not have enough.

Fred

Mr. just how much time have you invested of your life in the Active Duty Military in years?
Not reserves, coast guard, or anything that does weekend a month and 30 days a summer. Till this freaking war.................

You're probably right Al. They probably would have put me with the men in Vietnam instead of under the ocean fighting the "MIGHTY" Vietnamese subs.

Just how much combat did you see on the floor of the ocean????

Sounds like a real convenient place not to get drafted to me.

Maybe I do have too much "balls," but if that's true, then you must not have enough.

Fred

What have YOU done?

I believe Al is a veteran and you are insulting him? You are an idiot by that alone.

What have YOU done?

I believe Al is a veteran and you are insulting him? You are an idiot by that alone.

There is a big difference between a guy in the line of fire and someone who sets on their Azz collecting a pay check.

Fred

There is a big difference between a guy in the line of fire and someone who sets on their Azz collecting a pay check.

Fred
I would be tempted to engage in senseless diatribe on this subject,I however decline.I will not put the subject of the men and women that defended this or any free country of world under the scutiny of this or any other forum at any time.I have much more respect than that.

Oh, and Fred you will never ever know exactly what I did in the military because I doubt you would ever understand it .That is a fraternity you have to earn your way into.I paid my dues.Subject closed.

I think you all lost the plot somewhere along the line.I was after some good ideas about porting saws. But quoting the bible ???????????????
BUT what is a big bore kit and who makes or sells them.about 12 years ago i put a 066m barrell on my 064. And while i'm on a roll, any pic's of the lower transfer ports ..cheers jc:bowdown: :deadhorse:

BB kit sold by Baileys, sponsor, click above in the add bar.

Kit is about 1/3 the cost of a stihl jug and produces decent results, it's set up to be very torque oriented.

I think you all lost the plot somewhere along the line.I was after some good ideas about porting saws. But quoting the bible ???????????????
BUT what is a big bore kit and who makes or sells them.about 12 years ago i put a 066m barrell on my 064. And while i'm on a roll, any pic's of the lower transfer ports ..cheers jc:bowdown: :deadhorse:
Point taken.

Sorry about the derail but the original picture of that cylinder is indeed a fine job .It was the subject of another thread on a different place on the net some time ago.It's not my place to post it but perhaps the original person that reworked that BB cylinder might be kind enough to produce a picture of that cylinder prior to it's rework to give you a better idea what it looks like.

Fred

I just want to apologize to any one out there that has put their azz on the line in the Military for idiots that sit here in the states and bad mouth them.

Some people seem to not have a clue what really goes on in the Military.

I did my time in the desert 60 miles (early 80's) from Iraq,Iran,Syria,Russia borders hiding behind sand bags during the cold war (so they say). Used to get messages that a hit squad has just crossed the border and coming to your area. we had 50cal nest waiting.
But I was just sitting on my azz waiting while I was collecting my paycheck too in the machine gun nest or a entry control point or as the desk Sgt or as the guy issuing the weapons or the guy driving the deuce 1/2 around on my azz patrolling.

Gods speed to anyone serving now. :bowdown:

Nuff said!

CopyofTurkey.jpg

I can't say I am overly supportive of the curent wars, but I sure have lots of respect for those putting there life on the line, and those who have in the past.

Here are a couple shots of the BB jug in stock form, these were taken by crofter, but I assume he doesn't mind me posting them. I am not sure if I have many pics of the BB as modified, but it is not any amount different than what I would do on a factory jug. The exhaust port comes quite square from the get go, so it is not easy to make the square into an oval without raising the exhaust numbers too high and loose on the compression. The BB has been on the my 066 for a few months and has held up fine, I should pull it down sometime soon and get a look at things.

These were pics from a prototype jug so the production one may not be 100% the same today.

sure would be cooool... if an 066 BB kit would fit on my 064
everyone tells me too much for 064 bottom end.

Back