Hey Mike, I'm ready for the 6400 challenge!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mike, you said no 365 has ever beat your Dolmar 6400. Here's one that will:cool2: It is muffler modded, but not ported. Pinky promise!

[video=youtube_share;eFDePXL6370]http://youtu.be/eFDePXL6370[/video]

Interdasting.

At Andydodgegeeks gtg there was a member there (I apologize profusely because I cannot remember your name) with a Wednesday, Thursday build 6400 that was nasty. He held his own against the larger un-modded saws.

Is that pine? If so, you need some harder wood, because everyone shines in pine. :biggrin:

If not, good job.Saw runs good.:rock:

Interdasting.

At Andydodgegeeks gtg there was a member there (I apologize profusely because I cannot remember your name) with a Wednesday, Thursday build 6400 that was nasty. He held his own against the larger un-modded saws.

Is that pine? If so, you need some harder wood, because everyone shines in pine. :biggrin:

If not, good job.Saw runs good.:rock:

i believe that was my 6400 at andydodgegeeks... i have a very healthy, bone stock, saw... i have actually ran very strong against a couple 7900s...

Mike, you said no 365 has ever beat your Dolmar 6400. Here's one that will:cool2: It is muffler modded, but not ported. Pinky promise!

[video=youtube_share;eFDePXL6370]http://youtu.be/eFDePXL6370[/video]

On looks alone:msp_biggrin::taped::potstir::sword:

i got an ol junker 365 that you can jump on with that little red prom dress wearing saw. :hmm3grin2orange:

Well first of all, your saw isn't stock anymore!
Second, I'd like to see the chain you were running.
Third, I'd like to see what my lowly 6400 would do in the same wood.
And lastly....................I'm ready when you are!!!!!

Mike

Well first of all, your saw isn't stock anymore!
Second, I'd like to see the chain you were running.
Third, I'd like to see what my lowly 6400 would do in the same wood.
And lastly....................I'm ready when you are!!!!!

Mike

You told me it didn't matter if it was MMd. The chains was just a round ground work chain, no special work at all. Gettin' scared?:hmm3grin2orange:

:bringit:

SCARED..........................................Of my favorite saw girl?????????
You have GOT to be kidding!!!

Set up what ever rules you want to go by and let me know where to be!!!
Make it easy on yourself my 6400 can handle whatever your Jred has got, in fact........I'm planning on a day of wood cutting tomorrow, come on down and get'cha a double hand full of this here!!!!

Unless of course you want to keep that shelf queen all nice and "pretty" !!!!!

Mike

Back