Hey Mike, I'm ready for the 6400 challenge!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bringit:

SCARED..........................................Of my favorite saw girl?????????
You have GOT to be kidding!!!

Set up what ever rules you want to go by and let me know where to be!!!
Make it easy on yourself my 6400 can handle whatever your Jred has got, in fact........I'm planning on a day of wood cutting tomorrow, come on down and get'cha a double hand full of this here!!!!

Unless of course you want to keep that shelf queen all nice and "pretty" !!!!!

Mike

Now that I would enjoy. Why does work always have to get in the way? BTW, Mike, my queen can work hard and still be pretty. She'll clean up just fine:)

Wood have been a better post by Mike if we could have heard it with that hillbilly drawl.... :hmm3grin2orange:

You know how they say get yown geet on ova heeearn

:hmm3grin2orange:
I didn't know what the hell he was saying half the time when I first met him! On the other hand, you have just got to have him do his northerner/Canadian accent for you!

Now that I would enjoy. Why does work always have to get in the way? BTW, Mike, my queen can work hard and still be pretty. She'll clean up just fine:)

I'd say that this time work is getting in the way in order to cover that big ol' yeller streak down your backside!!!!:msp_tongue:

Mike

Did you make up your rules yet?

I hope they don't include me running a 32" semi chisel and you having a 16" square ground!

Mike

Did you make up your rules yet?

I hope they don't include me running a 32" semi chisel and you having a 16" square ground!

That sounds fair to me. Or any chain you want if it's on backwards.

Are you trying to say that is what it will take for a 2165 Jonsered to be faster than a Dolmar 6400???

Just asking...............................for clarification.

Mike

Latest posts

Back