Hey Mike, I'm ready for the 6400 challenge!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess my actions, as well as the actions of the issuer of this challenge, should give everyone a pretty good idea of how it turned out!!!

Mike

Pics or it didn't happen! Do you have any video of the great race?

I don't have any pics or video of the actual race.
Both saws are in this video;

I think they are the third and fourth or fourth and fifth.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oghAwcLmhKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike

I'm vaguely starting to remember something about some saws that aren't 100% what they claimed to be:dizzy:

Well I still have a 6400 that is 100% stock that I can kick your Jred with if you like!!!
Have you done any more to your 2165???
I'm really not askeered of the muff modded/squish set 2165, that should make it just slightly inferior to the stock 6400!!!

Mike

Well I still have a 6400 that is 100% stock that I can kick your Jred with if you like!!!
Have you done any more to your 2165???
I'm really not askeered of the muff modded/squish set 2165, that should make it just slightly inferior to the stock 6400!!!

Mike

You mean you're 95% stock, squish modded 6400? I mean, who's counting? What's a tenth of a second, lol:)

No,
I mean my rock block stock, 6400!!!

I would have brought it last Sat. but I didn't think you were still up to the challenge!

Mike

Mine had the same mods as yours......how does that make ME the cheater????
I was just trying to make you feel like you played on an even field!!!!LOL
No base gasket and the cat gone, I knew you would REALLY take it hard if I beat you with a stocker, after you set your squish and modded your muff!

Mike

Mine had the same mods as yours......how does that make ME the cheater????
I was just trying to make you feel like you played on an even field!!!!LOL
No base gasket and the cat gone, I knew you would REALLY take it hard if I beat you with a stocker, after you set your squish and modded your muff!

Mike

I have to admit...the best laugh I had Saturday was after telling you what I had done to mine, was for you to tell me that yours wasn't exactly stock either:cheers:

I really didn't think of this challenge until you mentioned it that day.
I could just as well brought my STOCK saw, if I had remembered.
I really figured you had seen the light and realized the Husky/Jreds couldn't compete with the Dolmars and were trying to put all this behind you!LOL

Mike

Sexy doesn't mean much when you are still in the woods and I'm at home with the wood cut and doing the "wild thing"!!!
By the way, did you ever see an AMC Pacer that was rolled?
The were some cornering SOB's!!!
Throw a 304 and 4 BBl in there and lay WASTE to Mustangs and Camaros all weekend!

Mike

Latest posts

Back