Hey, Sawtroll - Cold up there yet??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SawWitch said:
I am just back with my meeting with Santa, but I am not allowed to post the outcome here......;)

I have to have a new meeting with Santa - The Troll came to his senses :jawdrop: (regarding the amount of overkill he wants) at a meeting at the cottage last week-end. :ices_rofl: :clap: :givebeer:

Now he seem to want a Husky 372xpg instead of the 660.... :greenchainsaw:

SawWitch said:
I have to have a new meeting with Santa - The Troll came to his senses :jawdrop: (regarding the amount of overkill he wants) at a meeting at the cottage last week-end.

Now he seem to want a Husky 372xpg instead of the 660.... :greenchainsaw:

:rockn: :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Troll has come back to his senses, thank god...

:cheers: Yes; I did - the 660 is just too much overkill, and I "allways" wanted to get a 372xpg before the are all gone......:greenchainsaw:

SawTroll said:
:cheers: Yes; I did - the 660 is just too much overkill, and I "allways" wanted to get a 372xpg before the are all gone......:greenchainsaw:

Ahhhh, every man needs a big saw.
If sawwitch goes shopping, I bet she spends more than you would like to :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Wish you luck with the 372 xpg, but IMO it's not the saw you really want.....

belgian said:
If sawwitch goes shopping, I bet she spends more than you would like to :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Yes it is :)
dont turn him back to the evil Stihl corner :p

Nothing evil in the Stihl corner, I just found out that I want a saw that will be used a bit more than a 90 cc one would.....:greenchainsaw:

belgian said:
The price is pretty much the same here for the 372xpg, 460W and 660W, so that is not the issue.....:)

I just found out that I wanted a saw that will see a reasonable amount of use......:cheers:

You should keep an eye on that witch of yours... Somehow she got you talked down from 660 to and 372 and a snow blowler.... :laugh: :laugh: :buttkick: :buttkick:

p.s. Luckily mine thinks all saws are just noisy and cost very little... :)

:cheers: Andy, did you read the first line in my above post?:givebeer:

The price picture is totally different from in the US....... ;)

The way to save some money would have been settling for a 441,,,:buttkick: :ices_rofl:

SawTroll said:

so true, if a saw costs ~400dollars in USA it costs ~600-700e over here... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

SawTroll said:
:cheers: Andy, did you read the first line in my above post?:givebeer:

The way to save some money would have been settling for a 441,,,:buttkick: :ices_rofl:

I wasn't just talking about the price!!! She's a very smart Witch.. if you'd got the 660, she knows that you'd have bought a 372 later!:laugh: :laugh:

In any case, you'll get a 660 when you start to mill!;)

Lakeside53 said:
I wasn't just talking about the price!!! She's a very smart Witch.. if you'd got the 660, she knows that you'd have bought a 372 later!:laugh: :laugh:

In any case, you'll get a 660 when you start to mill!;)

milling is pointless when you can get things sawed with field saw for almost free :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

Lakeside53 said:
:ices_rofl: Hi Lakeside, you aren't too far off.

I allways look "trough" my SawTroll, and understand his intentions......

.....but he came to his sences on his own this time, with some help from me. :laugh: :laugh:

The "final" actually was between the 372 and the cheaper 441, but we both voted for the 372xpg.....

LOL, the Troll is mostly too modest and considerate to buy himself anything costly - the sole exception is the MS361.
I have to make the final decision when he want something, and lately I have had some money to spend......

He rather want to spend the money on me, but as a Witch I really don't need much jewelry, expencive clothing etc.....:ices_rofl:

Last edited:
SawWitch said:
LOL, the Troll is mostly too modest and considerate to buy himself anything costly - the sole exception is the MS361.
I have to make the final decision when he want something, and lately I have had some money to spend......

He rather want to spend the money on me, but as a Witch I really don't need much jewelry, expencive clothing etc.....:ices_rofl:
I tried to give SawWitch some positive rep points for that comment but unfortunately the system said not yet,got to spread the love around some more first......What a gal!:heart:

Hope my wife doesn't google this thread - Troll sounds much more she'd like me to be. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: I don't buy anything (except tools... and "tools" can cover a very wide range of items):biggrinbounce2:

Urbicide said:
I tried to give SawWitch some positive rep points for that comment but unfortunately the system said not yet,got to spread the love around some more first......What a gal!:heart:

Hmmm.. That's now both you and Ultra that she's "bewitched"... :monkey:

Weather update....

It has been pretty "warm" (non-freezing temps) here for a while now, and most of the snow is gone. Only a few hours of daylight each day.....

Hopefully I will be able to give the 372xpg a workout in the woods next week-end....:biggrinbounce2:

SawTroll said:
It has been pretty "warm" (non-freezing temps) here for a while now, and most of the snow is gone. Only a few hours of daylight each day.....

Hopefully I will be able to give the 372xpg a workout in the woods next week-end....:biggrinbounce2:

its been around +5c for nearly 2 weeks already over here and ofcourse it has rained on almost every single frigging day... but on + side, theres basicly no snow left and i began thinning our birches with my dad last weekend (10ha of ~7m tall 7-8cm DBH young birch), its where the saws like 242 shine...

Latest posts

Back