Hi my name is Dave....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I have been cutting wood for about 2yrs now. I know I have a problem some call it an addiction but I love it. I found this site about 2-3months ago and have been quietly reading and learning since.

I am currently unable to use my woodstove due to living with my folks while I am mid-divorce. But once things clear up I plan to buy a house, hook up my fisher, and enjoy the wood I have been stockpiling.

And for anyone who argues that this isn't addictive.... When I started I had a mini mac 6 that belonged to my grandpa. I wanted something bigger and got it for a christmas gift via my grandma (40cc 18" crapsman). So now I had 2 saws. And they worked well till I started getting into bigger rounds and found the crapsman just didn't have the kajonies needed to cut them. So I started shopping. In the process I found a splitter so I had to buy it. And 2 days ago I scored a Pro Mac 700 on craigslist. So now I have 3 saws and a splitter all because I love to cut wood. My friends think I have lost it so I have come here for therapy.

Just thought since this was my first meeting I should introduce myself and give a little background. I hope you guys here a woodannon can help with my addiction.:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Yea, we'll help that adiction along for ya' .

Sorry to hear of your bad turn of fate. Give it a while and dont get stressed about it, it gets better. Oh, and try not to develope any OCDs to fill extra time. Wait , you are here already , too late.

:cheers:

Welcome Dave!

Since I have some experience in the field of divorce (2), let me advise you:

1. Make sure you don't give up 50% of the woodpile

2. Hide your saws

Live large...live long...God Bless!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back