Hoarding Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, how much daylight you getting per day now?

Watching a lot of Law and Order? Cooking channel?

Or just run around the cabin nekkid with the woman, chainsaws, and the
digital camera??????

My Skype is down until I get a new "puter", so some of these others will
have to talk to you for now.

That double Hughesnet delay was a bit rough anyway........

Someone, Skype him........If you speak "canadeseee" of course....

on the west coast we call it decorating, not hoarding.

donsflowerbed001-1.jpg

donsflowerbed005-1.jpg

donsflowerbed003-1.jpg

d4.jpg

d22.jpg

CIMG3859.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

I say, by definition, one is not a hoarder until they reach the point that there are photos floating around on the Net of them butt nekked, holding a large Stihl. And wearing a hat, of course.

:ROFL:

I was going to say this:

JacobJ:I think one could have as few as say, three chainsaws, and be considered a hoarder.

Me: My oldest model is McC 3-25. I have 1 early two-knob (1949) and 3 1950-51 models. Is that hoarding?

Then I looked at Sawbones' posts.
I'm gonna go cry.

SAW BONES!

You have my respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a lot of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!

I say you can have as many saws as is required by your "# saw plan" plus one do it all backup saw and any specialty saws, after that you might have a problem.:greenchainsaw:

John, how much daylight you getting per day now?

Watching a lot of Law and Order? Cooking channel?

Or just run around the cabin nekkid with the woman, chainsaws, and the
digital camera??????

My Skype is down until I get a new "puter", so some of these others will
have to talk to you for now.

That double Hughesnet delay was a bit rough anyway........

Someone, Skype him........If you speak "canadeseee" of course....

We still have about 7 hrs. of daylight. There's a full moon tonight and just barely freezing. I'll probably just go streaking brandishing a Poulan Wild Thing with Space tonight. Lol. I'll need to just chillax till spring comes, but it has been very warm and no snow hardly. The caribou and wolves are coming down out of the mountains now.
How do I get the Skype Icon on my profile?

John

When it comes to chainsaws, the only guys I'd consider hoarders are the guys who have two or more of a model I want and need.

Those guys are playing lightly with grave and megalithic forces which could even shift the tectonic plates of the continent, if they don't box up the extra Mac 73 and get it on its way to me.

:cheers:

Oh... and one of Lisa's birdhouses, too. :yourock:

I let a neighbor walk away with one of my good-runnin' Mac 250's and now I'm down to only about 300-some reserve wood-cutters... but have 3-4 on the way here.

Back