homelite 410 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rugbydave26

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hi i am new to the forum but i have got alot of info so far. i was wondering if anyone knew what the specs were on the 410 and where i can get a few parts i know they are getting hard to find but any help would be great!!

Homelite 410:

rugbydave26 said:
hi i am new to the forum but i have got alot of info so far. i was wondering if anyone knew what the specs were on the 410 and where i can get a few parts i know they are getting hard to find but any help would be great!!

Hello. rugbydave26. Welcome to the forum. I first would go to Mike's site: < www.acresinternet.com > click brouse saws, go to Homelite and look up the 410 model for a general overview of the specs of the saw. As far as parts go, what do you need? I'm sure someone here can help you locaate the parts or tell you wheere to look. I get parts from ebay and from a list of NOS parts suppliers I have made up. Send me a PM and I'll see if I can help with finding some parts. Good Luck. Lewis.

yeha the help would be great i need a coil and a carb cover right now i was thinking of maybea carb kit but i think i will just put on a bigger carb but who knows if yo could help that would be great!

Air filter cover is nla. I know, because I have one that runs good, only the cover is
gone, and getting parts for it is getting difficult. A nice little saw otherwise.

Hi Scottr.

I have ordered parts from that site. I didn't have part numbers and did everythig by email. They're more than willing to help you, but thought they were a little pricy on what parts I ordered. But if you gotta dance, you have to pay the fiddler, nomatter who's playing the fiddle. OK, talk later and Happy Holidays to all. Lewis.

Latest posts

Back