Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a 5-30 manual that has been pretty handy because it has maintenance and major repair information included in it. Good price!

got another in homelite case yesterday. $10. no pics yet. fuel line was like fresh silicone.

+1. is very nice to use one handed.
I can pick them up about any time at our flea markets, bought a Super 2 last week for $5. Woman told me her husband couldn't get it started. I checked and the little brass piece that the starter rope goes through was put on backwards when they installed a new starter rope and the brass sleeve came loose and lodged next to the pulley, keeping it from turning. Easy repair and it did start. This was one of the few that I've bought that oiled the bar without doing any work on it.

I actually bought 3 saws for $50 and took 1/3. The other 2 were a Homelite 330 which needed a boot and a Mac 605 which runs also..
Nice! I have 360 that needs a boot but the cheapext on i can find is 20$ i think. seems aweful high for a little piece of rubber

Original Homelite Owners Manuals
5-30,4-20,9-26,6-22,XL400,,770D,707G,770G,Wiz-55-8--3100,
Super Wiz,XL, VI-Super2,150,XL-12-SuperXL,350.360,450,550,650,Super650,
$5.00 each plus shipping
chainsaw-lady

I am putting this on for her
Price on above owners manuals are now $3.00 each.
chainsawlady

Back