Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up to 150's to day at a yard sale 5$ for the pair they're dirty but i think i can get them both running. I' try to post pics monday.

Attachments

• Homelite-Chain-Saw-Parts-Manual-For-S2100-AUTO-Chain-Saw-UT-10144 (1).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
I broke the plastic metering disk on my XL carburetor it is a c2s h5a zama . rb16 kit did not have it. the gnd09 kit has a diaphram with metal metering disk. Should I give it a try. I droped another saw on the plastic disk.

I just was given a red one the other day. I haven't had time to even look at yet.

Thanks, Brian
Nice! they seem like a pretty good sized saw in a small package 43cc and there piston ported. the oiler on mine is crazy puts out tons of oil even on low side of adjustment.

asked this question on three forums will buy one and try report back results. one in gn 09 kit is for a different number carburetor but maybe it will work.

Hey y'all I drove an hr and a half yesterday to pick up the zip and I came back with four saws:dizzy: two zips. and two mcculochs a 35 and another unknown mcculoch after I get the unknown one running and figure out what it is I'll try to sell it. I got the 35 running great it has 1/2 pitch chain its also gear drive :rock: the zips are close to running both have excellent spark so carbs need to be rebuilt I've got on diaphragm soaking in brake fluid just to make sure they run before I order kits as there 14$ a piece.

Also here's a question I'm working on a xl-903 installing a new piston and rings so I figured I'd replace the crank seals since thats proper procedure any way I can't seem to find the seals pn 58688A will the 12282A work in place of the 58688A seals?

Yes, but use the modern subs.

-PTO & F/W seals SKF 6119 double lip. SKF 6120 single lip. National 253747

I have found the National seals have a slightly larger diameter case and can be more of a pain to install than the 6119's. All are easy to get.
Ok great thank you! would a parts store have them?

Yes, but use the modern subs.

-PTO & F/W seals SKF 6119 double lip. SKF 6120 single lip. National 253747

I have found the National seals have a slightly larger diameter case and can be more of a pain to install than the 6119's. All are easy to get.
and are the double lip seals for both PTO and F/W ?

Latest posts

Back