Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my XL924, and it has a button oiler too, not the lever. Now I can't remember which one has the lever oiler, unless it's the one SVK has, Joe.
mRdjY0n.jpg

Here is a sad story . Saw was used to cut ice . P/O thought it would be a good idea to tape the recoil closed to keep water out. It's seized anybody have a P/C ? It's a super 1130 G .
View attachment 644745 View attachment 644746
Joe, you're right Tiss just a shake bigger than XL -101..1130? That's a big saw.. Pics are hard to get perspective. That's why there's no pics of me with my dolly wagger hanging out.. Just no perspective. I'm bound and determined to get kicked off this site. But that's funny

Looking for a bar for Homelite 650 super
John, it looks like the 650 shares the bar Pattern 14 which is the same as the XL12, then skips the XL100 series, and picks back up with the XL 400's through the XL900's. The 650 and Super 650 are both 100CC saws. Acres site lists the 650 as having the Pattern 14 mount, but it doesn't specifically say the Super has it too. If the 650 and 650 Super are the same a brand new Oregon bar and chain combo is $99 on Ebay. So, I'll let someone else confirm this, Joe.

Anyone have a homelite 330 coil they would be interested in selling?
ac3fcfa2f4eff33f755430ad331a1ee3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anyone have a homelite 330 coil they would be interested in selling?
ac3fcfa2f4eff33f755430ad331a1ee3.jpg

I think all (guessing) Homelites ending in 30 will work.. 330, 430,.. Any that take the enhancer. I've learned.. Don't buy just the spark enhancer. Cost a fortune. But get the whole saw as a basket case. I have a system I can part with. From flywheel to sparkplug. I think it's 3 parts

I think all (guessing) Homelites ending in 30 will work.. 330, 430,.. Any that take the enhancer. I've learned.. Don't buy just the spark enhancer. Cost a fortune. But get the whole saw as a basket case. I have a system I can part with. From flywheel to sparkplug. I think it's 3 parts
Could you pm me some pictures of the part?

I screwed up today. I went to an auction to bid on some old axes. While walking the isles in the field, there was a really cute little Homelite water pump. I have my Dad's old Waterbug, but this one was different. The engine was separate from the pump, with a little shaft connecting them. It had the smallest Homelite engine I've ever seen. Looked like a little weed eater motor. It was cold and windy, and my hands started freezing, so I went and bought a cup of soup. I wandered over into a different part of the sale and started bidding on a DeWalt 12" Mitre saw. Got it for $25. Then I went back to check on the axes, bumped into an old friend, and forgot about the pump. Got the 2 axes for $2. I just thought about the pump a few minutes ago. It was so little I just wanted it. Had fittings for a garden hose. Oh well. Good news, the friend I bumped into knows I collect big saws, and he told me his nephew is selling a bunch of big saws from the 50's-60's next Saturday. So, I guess I have a yard sale to go to, Joe.

John, it looks like the 650 shares the bar Pattern 14 which is the same as the XL12, then skips the XL100 series, and picks back up with the XL 400's through the XL900's. The 650 and Super 650 are both 100CC saws. Acres site lists the 650 as having the Pattern 14 mount, but it doesn't specifically say the Super has it too. If the 650 and 650 Super are the same a brand new Oregon bar and chain combo is $99 on Ebay. So, I'll let someone else confirm this, Joe.
They take the same mount bar.

I screwed up today. I went to an auction to bid on some old axes. While walking the isles in the field, there was a really cute little Homelite water pump. I have my Dad's old Waterbug, but this one was different. The engine was separate from the pump, with a little shaft connecting them. It had the smallest Homelite engine I've ever seen. Looked like a little weed eater motor. It was cold and windy, and my hands started freezing, so I went and bought a cup of soup. I wandered over into a different part of the sale and started bidding on a DeWalt 12" Mitre saw. Got it for $25. Then I went back to check on the axes, bumped into an old friend, and forgot about the pump. Got the 2 axes for $2. I just thought about the pump a few minutes ago. It was so little I just wanted it. Had fittings for a garden hose. Oh well. Good news, the friend I bumped into knows I collect big saws, and he told me his nephew is selling a bunch of big saws from the 50's-60's next Saturday. So, I guess I have a yard sale to go to, Joe.
I am so jealous. But if I bring anything else home other than a paycheck, I'll be headed to my own funeral

I saw this thread in the forums the other day after joining up so I pulled out my dads old super mini. Haven't run it in 5 or 6 years, I gave it some fresh gas and pulled it over couple times to prime it and it fired right up on about the 10th pull. Shes a good old saw for sure.

He gave it to me about 10 years ago and I've used it a bit here and there.

YdfERTe.jpg

Back