Homelite EZ Chainsaw up for Auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the auction in here?

• yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

klickitatsacket

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Winlock, Wa. under the shadow of Mt. St. Helens
Hi guys I thought I would have some fun. Up for auction is a Nice Homelite EZ. The Saw has compression and spark. With a little TLC she should run.The bar and chain are in good conditon (26") I would say the chain is about 85% condition. Here are the rules for this auction. 1 - All bids have to be posted in here for every one to see. 2 - bids end at 6:00 PM PST Sunday the 26th. 3 - Winner to pay actual shipping. 4 - all questions will be asked in here for all to see and I will answer all questions in here for all to see. :Eye: Do I hear $10?

ya got $10 from the redneck in the tree with the 084, lets get this sucker goin baby!

Dean, I really like the auction idea. Sounds like a good way for someone to pick-up a saw relatively cheap while doing business with someone they 'know.' Also lets folks with too many saws (blasphemy!!) clear out a few without hassling with eBayware.

Just need to make sure to downsize the pits so they load faster and clearer for all. Seems like a good idea though. Have been burnt the ebay route before. Then picked up a parts saw that was just needing carb work to be like new. So it has been both ways good and bad on ebay saws.

I think this will work out well here. as long as nobody holds anything against another person, I do believe we'll have a great sales method from Dean.

this auction was really cool, nobody else has to worry because now after this one i cant even afford to pay attention :)

dean: soon as i deposit this $20 i have in my wallet, will shoot the payment over and pick it up when i get the 288 and 2100. im hopeful for next weekend if my buddy stewart is up for a drive.

I like this method as well. It seems a lot cleaner than some other methods I have seen. Good to see some others from WA ;)

Latest posts

Back