Homelite for Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

infomet

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have a Homelite Super XL, orange metal one that someone I know fixed up for a couple of big trees he expected to cut. Well, he didn't, and moved away. I bought his like new 029 and got the Homie for not much more. It has a new, never sawn as far as I can tell, Oregon bar and chain. I have not run it, but he says the engine is fine and it feels fine to pull. It's well used, but still has most paint and is not banged up at all.

Does this thing have any collector value? Or should i sell it locally. I don't need something else to mess with and don't want a 24" bar.

Let me know if you think I can get a little something for me and pay the post on it. If anyone is interested, I'll be glad to get the model and serial numbers.

Wilson
MS250
Timberbear
Unmentionable Plastic Mac

You can post it here on the used equipment forum. You might fire it up to verify how it runs.

Well, I posted this thing on the local sales BB and it was claimed within an hour for $85, no haggle. Maybe I asked too little, two other guys waiting too.
Good luck,
Wilson

Back