Homeowner - Handheld Blower which one?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to hijack but I have the BR 600 that I made into a magnum with the fuel line kit it's an awesome machine

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
I am sorry, but could you please tell me how changing fuel line increases the power to a magnum? I have a br420 and would love to gain some power. Any input you can provide would be great.

The magnum has no more power it just has two fuel pick ups in the tank the br 600 magnum is the same machine as the br600 except for the dual fuel pick ups in the tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I came across an Efco SA 3000 slightly used in a pawn shop. Gave $80 for it. Sold an old Homelite for $20, so I only have $60 in it. Was going to go with a new Echo for $150, but having read of the reliability of this brand here, decided to go for it. Glad I checked there first. What a sweet handheld blower, 30.5 cc's, with vib-cut, steel mulching blade, throttle lock, and low noise. Even blows wet leaves with ease, only downside I see is the non-adjustable carb and the pencil sized exhaust outlet. But as good as it runs, it may not even be an issue.

20151107_182835.jpg
http://www.leafblowersdirect.com/Efco-SA3000-Leaf-Blower/p10587.html

The gutter kit for Stihl at least is a bad joke. It's very hard to use, the right angle discharge and the long tube combine to make it very hard to utilize. And then there's the small matter of standing where all the crap is falling.... You're gonna be covered in gutter guts. It's quicker, easier and you stay cleaner by just getting on the roof with the blower. Total waste of money IMHO. Mine just sits.

Latest posts

Back