homolite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saskman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
homelite

Hey there could anyone help me with info on this saw as in what CC it is and what is the longest bar I can put on this saw and help is appriciated.
here is what i know about it yup homelite
the recoil cover is not the original the original was lost.

Last edited:
looks like a super xl 955 or similar. about 80cc. if saw has full compression it could run a 3 footer maybe even bigger

Saskman.

That saw is a super xl 922.4.7 cubic inch engine.Saws at 7500 rpm.Saw will work best with 20" bar and 7 tooth sprocket.Low rpms but lots of torx.What part of the provance are you from.North ,east ,south or west.Later Don.

no all jokes aside it wouldnt take big anything to start that saw and use it with the chain hanging like that, that would just be pure stupidity we all have to keep 1 thing in mind safety first

I have a xl925, just about the same size. Mine is 5.1 cubic inch. I run a 28" bar with .404 full skip semi chisel. Buried in hardwood, that's about all she'll pull for an old saw. I'd go with a 26" bar with .404 with full skip.

Latest posts

Back