Hoping .375 is another number for 3/8ths

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nilzlofgren

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bent my bar, and figured id just better get another one,so i Bought a Windsor speed tip from Baileys. (i'd like to find those white sandviks, but thats another thread for another day.) They show the bar in .375 but no 3/8Th's, so I did some searching, and I'm pretty sure that .375 is the new 3/8Th's. I hope someone will confirm this, or my 72LGX will be a waste of money.

357..... my buddy just got a couple titanium 357's that fit in a shirt poket and are I think only 10 oz.

Scott

S&W 340/.357 is 12.0 oz. S&W 329pd/.44 mag is 26.5 oz.

I have had the 340, not fun to shoot full .357 mag loads. I shot it 3 times, 1 friend shot 2 and 1 friend did not hold on and it flew out of his hand. Traded it real quick. That is a brutal handgun, many reported hand/thumb injuries. I have not heard of anyone shooting the 329pd.:dizzy:

26.5 is a lot better than 46!!

Mine is a little hard on the hand as well, but nothing like what you're describing. I looked into getting different grips (stupid rubber ones), but I couldn't find any in my price range. Taurus 4" 44BB4

S&W 340/.357 is 12.0 oz. S&W 329pd/.44 mag is 26.5 oz.

I have had the 340, not fun to shoot full .357 mag loads. I shot it 3 times, 1 friend shot 2 and 1 friend did not hold on and it flew out of his hand. Traded it real quick. That is a brutal handgun, many reported hand/thumb injuries. I have not heard of anyone shooting the 329pd.:dizzy:

A friend of his also got one and is complaining about the KICK and sore hands!!:buttkick: :buttkick:

Scott

Latest posts

Back