Horror in the Garage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to next week, maybe a movie!!!

yep, a Disney-Pixars version of CARS........CHAINSAWS!!! starring James Earl Jones as the voice of 088, Oprah Winfrey as the voice of 026 PRO, Gilbert Godfrey as the voice of 200, Clint Eastwood as the voice of 660, Arnold Schwartzaneggar as the voice of 044, the Democratic caucus as the voices of the box-store Poulans and a special cameo by Chuck Norris as the voice of 346.

Last edited:
yep, a Disney-Pixars version of CARS........CHAINSAWS!!! starring Ben Jones as the voice of 088, Oprah Winfrey as the voice of 026 PRO, Gilbert Godfrey as the voice of 200, Clint Eastwood as the voice of 660, Arnold Schwartzaneggar as the voice of 044, the Democratic caucus as the voices of the box-store Poulans and a special cameo by Chuck Norris as the voice of 346.

no way, for the 088 you need none other than James Earl Jones!!

Hey Guys You Must be Politically Corrected.
They are not towels on their heads. They a little sheets. yes they are little sheets.

Do not call them towel heads.
They are little sheet heads.

Lecture over!

Last edited:
That saw suits your style BountyHunter. I think that an 880 with a 72inch bar should come from the factory with sunglasses and a Harley sleeveless!

great read bounty,
let me know if ya wanna part with that bar (seriously), it'd look great stuck to the side of my 880, she's currently sporting a 41"...

spin that carbide chain into some smaller loops and sell em on ebay. should be able to get a couple hundred if its in as good a shape as the bar. Just sell em as once used 99% chains that just need a little sharpening $300 new per loop.

That was an awesome story. Looks like a really clean saw too. I guess it was never used out in the elements.

Her's another, hopefully better pic, with son Clayton holding the 880...
Clayton's 6' - 1", for perspective! :clap:

attachment.php

Clayton doesn't want to run it...he don't want to run the 660 either...

He's happy with a Poulan! :eek:

Big Poulans like the 85ccs? Or the 2 mans? :)
Cant blame him, those hosses take a toll on the back.

And PS, your saws are inside :jawdrop: Your Mrs Bounty is awesome. lol

That was a great story... a nice change of pace. You have quite an imagination. Awesome saw.... you could get a good buck for the bar and chain. :cheers: REPPED :clap:

Her's another, hopefully better pic, with son Clayton holding the 880...
Clayton's 6' - 1", for perspective! :clap:

attachment.php

Clayton doesn't want to run it...he don't want to run the 660 either...

He's happy with a Poulan! :eek:

Great story and pics. The one with your son really puts it into perspective!:cheers:
Nice looking dog there too, I have a shepherd, he likes the saws

Last edited:
No sir! He ain't dead! James Earl Jones is still kicking!:cheers:

James on his game...

<object width="850" height="688"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwEMIvDEFy4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwEMIvDEFy4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="850" height="688"></embed></object>

Back