Houston, TX tree service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't tell from the pic. but is your climber spiking up the tree without any means of support besides his spikes? If so, very bad thing could happen if his spikes kick out.

Probably. He does it sometimes, in this case there was a good lean to the tree.

Feel free to send all that lumber up here to where I live in the northeast! :msp_biggrin: I too, was a little alarmed your climber didn't have a flip line. Careful out there! Good job on the tree work too.

meh

You guys look capable, I dont understand why people advertise their work and companies through these pics and videos containing a lack of ppe.

You guys look capable, I dont understand why people advertise their work and companies through these pics and videos containing a lack of ppe.

As far as ppe, climber puts on what's comfortable, which is really bare minimum. On the ground, sometimes hard hats but not always. They are always in the truck, but theyre not comfortable in 100 heat. Never gonna wear chaps. Period. We are always safe in our work area and the crew works great together. Ppe starts with your brain, that's just my opinion

As far as ppe, climber puts on what's comfortable, which is really bare minimum. On the ground, sometimes hard hats but not always. They are always in the truck, but theyre not comfortable in 100 heat. Never gonna wear chaps. Period. We are always safe in our work area and the crew works great together. Ppe starts with your brain, that's just my opinion

I appreciate your candor. I don't care much for chaps either.

Another AA! You have a steiner?

Not trying to be personal, but fk u. Don't know what a Steiner is. I am not an arborist, but all I have to do is take the test. Already read the study guides & material. I plan on taking the test in the winter when it's slow. I will let you know if you'd like when I have my certificate.
On other hand, I haven't posted much. Been swamped with work. Going to Dominican Republic for a week tom. Of course a storm is coming thru while we're there. No room in the suitcase for a saw:)
See y'all later.
DAYS WITH NO OTJ INJURY: 627 and counting
NO PPE:)

I'm chillin on balcony of our room now. Just as expected, I turned my email on and my phone on to check any messages or emails, and sure as sh!t it all gets screwed uo.
First my climber +1 helper didn't show up this morning, which fkd up today's schedule.
I called my foreman at 8pm and he's freaking out cuz he's never had to do my side of the business.
Multiple customers had to be rescheduled, some of which had already been scheduled previously. He already had Mon and Tues booked with jobs, now he has to rearrange jobs, call customers, organize the order of the jobs and what dump to take the loads to. WTF. Figured I'd let you know what's up with me & my work.
I had a $20 call with him and we got it straight. I'm done with it til I get back.
Later y'all
View attachment 306744
Here's pic from the balcony of our room

Not trying to be personal, but fk u. Don't know what a Steiner is. I am not an arborist, but all I have to do is take the test. Already read the study guides & material. I plan on taking the test in the winter when it's slow. I will let you know if you'd like when I have my certificate.
On other hand, I haven't posted much. Been swamped with work. Going to Dominican Republic for a week tom. Of course a storm is coming thru while we're there. No room in the suitcase for a saw:)
See y'all later.
DAYS WITH NO OTJ INJURY: 627 and counting
NO PPE:)

No offence to you, just kidding around. Hope your having a good vacation!:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back