How about some saw pics to start the weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm porting material there. Those saws look awlful clean for some reason. You use them or just haul them around to pick up women with????

Those are the only ones home right now.. There dirty .. If Lakeside saw them he'd kick my but for showing them .. LOL

04ultra said:
Those are the only ones home right now.. There dirty .. If Lakeside saw them he'd kick my but for showing them .. LOL

If they are dirty to you then you can borrow any of my saws anytime. We gotta get together and hound the guy Lake works with and get Lake a Cuda cleaner. Best sawman in the country deserves a saw cleaner, are ya with me???

lovetheoutdoors said:
Thall are those your saws?

Yup they a few of mine. I got a few more in the shed. Had a few more I gave away. Saws are saws to me, ok to have a few,lol

Thall that sure is a nice collection.....If im up near your way sometime i will drop in. i would like to get togather with you guys and make some pancakes for fun. I dont have anyone around here.

lovetheoutdoors said:
Thall that sure is a nice collection.....If im up near your way sometime i will drop in. i would like to get togather with you guys and make some pancakes for fun. I dont have anyone around here.

We'll have to do that one of these days for sure. The collection is ok but I'm after more oldie saws now. New stuff is ok but hell everyone has them. I want some oldies to piddle with....................

THALL10326 said:
We'll have to do that one of these days for sure. The collection is ok but I'm after more oldie saws now. New stuff is ok but hell everyone has them. I want some oldies to piddle with....................

Afraid to show your HT101 because mines newer ..LOL

Thall i looked leesburg up.....man you a good drive away....a little over 400 miles. Man it looks like you are not to far from baltimore maryland. Hey i dont care you guys plan it when i can get some time off and im there. :rock:

04ultra said:
Afraid to show your HT101 because mines newer ..LOL

haha, didn't show my 4 Stihl trimmers, 2 Stihl blowers,MM55 tiller, or the HT101 prunner only to spare you Ultra,lolololol.....................

lovetheoutdoors said:
Thall i looked leesburg up.....man you a good drive away....a little over 400 miles. Man it looks like you are not to far from baltimore maryland. Hey i dont care you guys plan it when i can get some time off and im there. :rock:

One day we'll have to do it, maybe be then I'll have something to hang with all those Huskies you got there. I know they fast and peppy so I'm looking for a old Stihl to hang with ya.....

Hey dont worry about my huskies, i have never really had any timed cuts and all my junk is stock. Maybe if you sharpen my chain i could keep up with you LOL.....its untelling what i will have next, always trading and buying.

lovetheoutdoors said:
Hey dont worry about my huskies, i have never really had any timed cuts and all my junk is stock. Maybe if you sharpen my chain i could keep up with you LOL.....its untelling what i will have next, always trading and buying.

I got a chain grinder in the shed, you can use it all ya want. If ya don't know how I'll show ya. You got the saw fever, I can see that and tant nothing wrong with that. I think everyone on the site are major saw buffs and thats cool to me......

Man i got it bad.....i cant even list all my saws on here.....i will try to post some of them on here tommorrow.....I like talking to you fellas that know and understand what its all about. Oh and on the grinder....you will have to show me....i havnt made it that far yet...:laugh:

lovetheoutdoors said:
Man i got it bad.....i cant even list all my saws on here.....i will try to post some of them on here tommorrow.....I like talking to you fellas that know and understand what its all about. Oh and on the grinder....you will have to show me....i havnt made it that far yet...:laugh:

Not a problem. Give me about 5 minutes to show you how and you'll be grinding chains as good as anyone, the grinder does all the work, just need to know the settings and not to burn your chain which is a piece of cake to learn once ya get the hang of it.
Yep I'd say ya got the saw fever as bad as everyone else on here and I see nothing wrong in that. Everyone has to have some hobby and I thinks saws is a good hobby.......................

Thall i do best with a dremel or air tool with the little diamond bits. I am trying to find a cordless dremel so i will have it on the job.It work better than the ol file for me. Dont have much work right now though.

Latest posts

Back