How cold is it where your at?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been 10° or lower at night all week. Daytime temps were hitting the mid-twenties.

Right now it is 21° and dropping like a lead balloon.

Mr. HE:cool:

Well... I just asked the wife if she thought she really needed that second helping of taters at dinner.

Sooo yeah, it's kinda chilly in here. :D

Only 25° out so far tonight, was down to 14°F last night and 16° the night before... coldest it's been so far this season.

where i'm at? it's about 82 with the snap and crackle of elm, maple, and locust.

outside it went to 14 last night and about 24 tonight. about as cold as it gets here. and then for only a week or two at a time. solid frozen is much nicer than the freeze/thaw mush of many winter days here.

all you guys northwest of me could crank the heater full-on and open a few doors and see 'bout warming up that cool breeze. thanks.:jester:

20f right now 16 this morning and I don't know what the wind chill factor was but it cut right through me, had the Carhartts on all day

-4 to -8 for lows highs in the teens. fuel is geln in all our equipment

It is 16F here.. but maybe if it were a little colder the snow would stop.. got two feet in the past week. Snow just keeps coming in off of Georgian Bay/Lake Huron.

It was -12 here this morning, down by the river bottom it was -21. It can warm up to the 20's anytime so a guy could enjoy the outdoors.

we got a good dump here 2 days ago. I love the first good snow. I had some fun fishtailing the 98 Gmc Sierra. I still like the old trucks better than the new ones, less plastic cheap parts and good ol smallblock reliability.

It was 19 last night here in Elverson PA. And now its 24. But I dont know what it is with the wind chill!

-20 most of the week, still managed to dump trees 6 hours a day- frozen trees sure don't swing well! ( but the Stihl's handle it like nothing)

Latest posts

Back