How cold is it where your at?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the old train station was converted over several years back.

was recently sold to a young couple... Great omelets.

And Coffee Rowe in Choiceland still a favorite when hunting in the area!

Ah ok.. I did know about train station but did not know it was converted.. or if I did then forgot.

Not much else there though.. a few farms .. but as each has a few sections they are not crowded too close :)

32 deg C (89 deg F) max and a min of 24 deg C (75 deg F). A few days ago we had 37 C (98 F) and a cup of rain since June. I am starting to lose a bit of the garden unfortuantely. In south east Qld.

I can't even comprehend negative 40-50 deg C

-30C (-22F) so the diesel fired up this morning with only a few early romps. :D

Wood rack in the basement is empty so I swept up the area and will be filling it back up this morning. It's not "freezing" out, but certainly cool enough for me to just toss the wood into the garage, get that door closed again, and then carry it down to the basement. :D

You can easy spot the Girls and the Gay guys with all the fake tan

:laugh:

at least you can spot them:)

I had a bloke at work a few weeks ago overhearing a tree job with another fella. After we finished he waltzes over and asks if I could do some work at his place. I say sure what is it. He responds, it's a tree but do you work in your jocks:dizzy: ( I had been warned about this fella being a horses hoof) :laugh: If only he had fake tan I could have avoided an embarrassing moment.:)

We had three days of 0F w/several inches snow accumulation. Today I woke up to a balmy 23F & still snowing. Here's the sprout shoveling the drive.

attachment.php

Hear Ya!

Ah ok.. I did know about train station but did not know it was converted.. or if I did then forgot.

Not much else there though.. a few farms .. but as each has a few sections they are not crowded too close :)

I bought a small acreage south of MP and custom bale in the area now as well as hunt... I get see some of Canada's most beautiful country!

Back