How did you get your handle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drank Motor Oil once back in High School after getting thoroughly sloshed on some Jack Daniels... McCall is my last name. Ever since then people in my town have known me as Motor Oil McCall, and my buddies still call me "MOM" (M.O.M). Don't ask me why I drank it, I don't remember anything about that night...

I use my middle name, it was my Dad's middle name also. I tried to pass it on to my son the wife said now so he has my father's first name for his middle name. David

I have a Old Harley Ironhead and also a Jeep Willys.
Old mans name was Willy. Sportsmans Hunting Club IM forming...
you Guessed it is Called IronHead Willys. Old man was somewhat of a hard head too LOL

It is the license plate on my Buick Grand National. A guy once wanted to street race me and once the "deal" was made, an older gentleman listening on just looked at that other guy and said, "You're History Bud" So I got the tag. (and won the race)

Never heard of one before, so looked it up. Nice car.

Got mine from clearing on the Snowy Mountains System, & a poem, "The Man from Snowy River" :cheers:

I'm with URHSTRY. After owning 5 turbo cars, 3 of them grand nationals, you might say I have an addiction to boost. Gotta love that turbo whistle. :cheers:

Not very exciting but....Several years ago I joined a football message board and used PhinPhan since I am a Miami Dolphins fan and since then I just keep using it so I don't have to remember a bunch of names.

It is my login at work........composed of the first in initial of my first name and the first 5 letters of my last name.....Waylan alexander. Added the 07 a long time ago when walexa was not available and it stuck for all forums and emails thereafter.

Waylan

Latest posts

Back