How do you hang a chainsaw ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7oaks

DRUGSTORE LOGGER
Reaction score
Just made this up today out in the shop. I designed it about a year ago and bought the parts but kept putting it off until today. I kinda like it. It'll get one more shelf for my last Contra - the 1st year sand cast w/metal bonnet.

attachment.php

View attachment 268641

I think they would look much much better standing in corners on 50" roller nose bars with freshly ground square chisel wrapped around the handle bars ready to be rolled onto the rail and do work!

Very nice and looks really good. I will eventually make something up but I want to keep my bars on. For what Ive invested on some of these bars and chains I want to look at them to :laugh:

Very nice and looks really good. I will eventually make something up but I want to keep my bars on. For what Ive invested on some of these bars and chains I want to look at them to :laugh:

I know what you mean about the bars & chains $$$$$ I may put bars on some of the saws. I don't think it will look too crowded but I wanted to get the saws up there to see how it looked after working on the project today.

Latest posts

Back