how do you stow your saws in the shed??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man,

What a great idea of storing the saw in a log!. My saw is moving from the kitchen (my shop) to the living room!

my lord mange..:eek:...my wife always thought i had a problem collecting saws but i showed her your pics and she is now thinks its quite normal for a guy to need a few saw's like myself:laugh:....

I'd say some of you owe Mange a thanks or two. Do like Paz and your wife will never bug you again when, as Paz puts it, another one follows you home. "Honey, I'll never be as bad as this Mange guy."

a_lopa said:
hey mange have you got(a silly question)a 242xp??
yes. I have a few, but not put together, YET!

If you want parts, I have most but no ignition to spare.

Mange.

Although i cannot and wish not to compete with Mange heres some of my collection which will all end up on vertical racks painted yellow sorry but it's really the only colour i know, my next lot of saw about 20 in total are due anytime it just a case of me getting the time to pick them up.

These stands are easy to clean under and allow me to pack my saws up with the stands when i do displays or attend wood chops.

Mc Bob

I ran out of shelves in my shop, I got them all over now, have to build more

Jeff,

I think that is so cool what you did, you and Mac Man must have the same interior designer, maybe I could sweet talk Mrs Ax into something like that for our front room :D :D It could happen.

Who here is addicted the most, I'd have to vote Mange based on the pictures. I've accumulated a lot of saws recently but nothing like that.

Larry

A good side to racking the saws like this is that there are no shape chains hanging out and ready to tear a piece out of ya.

This is way Jonsered used to display their saws out here in Aus in the mid eighties.

McBob.

i intend to store my saws in what we Brits call a 'site box' a secure steel box 6'x3'x2' it /they have internal locks either side and an anti jemmy/crowbar hinge

www.toolboxes.com

i won't fit many saws in a box so i'll probably buy 2 ..everything overhere needs to be locked up or it will get pinched [stolen]

I wish I had a place for these instead of the floor, I got a long way to go to catch Mange, don't think I will make it, he has a big headstart.

I have been accumulating some Homelites locally, the big Sthil's are my work saws waiting on minor repairs, the rest are going to be part saws or runners when I have some time to work on them. A few of them belong to customers of mine seeing if I can fix them so they can use them.

Larry

Whoa, Ax-man!! Stitches waiting to happen! Mange, that's nothing short of phenomenal! You MUST tell us what the plan is!

your speaking my language bob ;).....i'd nearly call mange a dealer,he has most likely more stihls then our local retail outlets put together,,lol..but when it comes down to it,,it all comes back to a common interest,,,and its got me hooked.....

Latest posts

Back