How do you use your saw (s)(ssssss)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you use your saw(s)?

• Total voters

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just got to thinking about how each individual uses their saw or sawsssssssssss.

EDIT: I tried to edit the pole to give more choices.......Poles can't be edited. It's gotten 100+ hits....

Last edited:
I hold the back handle with my right hand and squeeze the trigger with it also, I hold the front handle with my left hand !! That pretty much sums it up!

I really couldnt help it Hobbies it was just to easy !!!

I hold the back handle with my right hand and squeeze the trigger with it also, I hold the front handle with my left hand !! That pretty much sums it up!

I really couldnt help it Hobbies it was just to easy !!!

So.........you don't pull the rope???:spam::monkey:

I don't have any saws and don't know why i am here.

oh wait, that pile of junk in the basement might contain a saw.... or twenty

To get away from the wife...can't hear her over the saw running...and I think she's afraid I may drop a tree on her. Matter of fact I'm very close to heading to the woods right now!!!!

I had 2 saws to cut wood for smoking (and a little burning), and to maintain the patch of woods I own...now I have 3, so I can mill what comes out of those woods.

I have (4) saws that I cut wood for heat with, Mill, Manage property, and a little extra money/wood clearing fence rows along side with a Bobcat.

I guess I didn't realize I used them in such different catergories until I had to think about it and write it down....Amazing I need some more saws.:cheers:

Only have one chainsaw, which is in transit, so I actually don't have it yet. It will compliment my almost full wood/metal/blacksmith shop of equipment...*lol*

Oh, I might do some chainsaw carving also...(carving a griffin is on the list).

No option for me in the poll, I plan to build a home with it, and no carving option either.

I know, not as romantic as cutting up firewood...

I will need to use it to thin some oaks for view of the lake, also.

Saws for Interior Decorating is always good

stuffz079.jpg

and a couple work saws
yosh058.jpg

stuffz066.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah that reminds me... Carving nothing serious but I started carving Morrels mushrooms out of the cherry tree stumps I cut last year:)
gink,

Would love to see! I have a friend with some cedar stumps, I was thinking to try on one. I don't think cedar is the best for carving though, but is what is around at the moment. Wooden mushrooms might be cool on the side of a house...hmmm...you have me ponderin'...

Cheers,
TT

Started with an 032, replaced all rubber and carb kit, runs great.
Then bought a new MS361, cause I drank the AS Kool-Aid. Love that saw.
Then got an 020 and a 031 project saws from my dad.

Back