How many of you are BIAS!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biased. . .NOPE!

hmmm, lets see, we have johnny red, husky, stihl. . . ..stihl w use more-so for work saws, hskys are more of racing saw, well, not all of the stihls work and not all of the huskys race, but you get the point. as long as they get the job done ;):greenchainsaw:

Shhhht, actually not, but Tom is handing out new jobs at the white house, and I was hoping to get appointed for the finance department :popcorn: :popcorn:

I expect the country out of debt by 2009, ya hear me. While your at it allow funds for our 300 foot yacht I just ordered, our secret. The job is yours!!!!

I accept as long as I get to draft a new White House Policy: a shiny, new Stihl for every Citizen on Christmas Day. 441s for the men, 361s for the women folk(Demi can have whatever she likes) and 260s for the kiddies. Oh and I get a 660 every year in office. How's that sound?:clap:

Draft it and wake me in the morning,LOLOL You say Demi can have anything she wants, you are a man of the utmost wisdom, your pay will start at 300 grand a year!!!

El President-e-lect

Mr. President
I would like to be considered for the post of "The Head Printer" of the Treasury.
All new Treasury Notes will feature the Sthil girls instead of dead presidents. Coins will feature the bust of Demi too!
I won't need a salary, just all I can print along with a nice cushie office over looking the Potomac river.

Thank You

ps.
Mr President is Fawn Hall our First Lady?

That will be up to the new President. Bigger question - what will be on the reverse side???? a crotch??:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

That will be up to the new President. Bigger question - what will be on the reverse side???? a crotch??:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Her crotch on one side my face on the other. "Man can dream ya know"!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back