How many of you would like to see a new STIHL 090 10 CUBE?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New 090 10 cube

• Yes

Votes: 222 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all becomes clear.:clap: Never heard of it. Still voted yes though.:)

I thought it was 175cc. As long as we're dreaming why not make it and even 200cc.
I would just like to see Stihl make some 10cid OEM jugs and pistons for it, so we can do conversions at least.
For those who voted no, they must like small saws so we should make a new poll. "who would like to see Stihl make a 10cc saw?"

I'm betting the guys that voted "No" are Husky fans... Guys that wouldn't want Stihl followers to have even MORE to brag about.

As far as CSM goes, at the price this thing would cost, you'd be way better off with a Bandsaw mill, and once you factor in the mill itself you could almost justify a Lucas mill...

Of course I'd like to see a new 090 but I'd also like to see Kate Beckinsale naked, in person. Think it'll happen?

258762.jpg

If I had to walk the streets at night wearing high heels calling myself candy and asking stange men "Hey honey want a good time?" to afford one then yes I would do it !!!

Hey super3. I can't find it on the stihl website. I went to stihl.com and looked under different contries and could not find a 090av anywhere. I don't know why I torture myself. I don't have the money these days anyway.:confused:

Correction motoroilmccall. A 10 cube saw is equal to :phone::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

To make this come about, all it would take is enough people to have a CNC cylinder (with a bolt on head!), made economically. And figure out how to mount a 34mm Mikuni carb on it.:greenchainsaw: Then the question would be: round slide or flat slide?

Seriously, it can be done. CNC the cylinder, then use an existing snowmachine or bike piston.

Latest posts

Back