How old are you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• >20

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • 20-30

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 56 20.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 57 20.9%
  • 51-60

Votes: 64 23.4%
  • 61+

Votes: 62 22.7%

• Total voters
I'm just pushing 62 and was thinking if we cut a cord based on our years than that means I'm doing ok, because last year I felled, blocked, loaded and delivered a paltry 60 some odd cords. Cutting and splitting wood equals health and is a
Guarantee that gravity doesn't take over.image.jpg

I'm just pushing 62 and was thinking if we cut a cord based on our years than that means I'm doing ok, because last year I felled, blocked, loaded and delivered a paltry 60 some odd cords. Cutting and splitting wood equals health and is a
Guarantee that gravity doesn't take over.View attachment 411426
she would make sure gravity wouldn't take over.........................

17 here with 40 years more experience of all that matters.....

Reminds me of what John Kay (70) of Steppenwolf says in concert, "what you see up here are five young guys trapped in these old bodies". I like the way that sums it up.....

"Keep choppin'" :chop: :rock:

I started burning for heat when I was 37-8.(5 years ago). Before that it was just the occasional ambiance fire or enjoying the firepit outside. I had been cutting trees at the family farm since I was 10 but we didn't heat with wood.

growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional if you guys were 20-30 yrs old again what would you do differently.

growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional if you guys were 20-30 yrs old again what would you do differently.
By the time I was 30 I had already made all the mistakes one possibly could. For the last 30years, I have been almost perfect so I wouldnt change a thing

Back