How on earth do I untangle this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trolled or not I got my USDA recommended seven servings of chuckles in before lunch, so I do not need to try the cooking solution. But quantum entanglement, that means somewhere in the universe there is a similar tangled chain, and when one chain is untangle the other will simultaneously untangle. Just wait for a more clever person to untangle their chain and poof yours is untangled - quantam mechanics "Spooky actions at distance" said Einstein
Thanks for the laughs🤣

Trolled or not I got my USDA recommended seven servings of chuckles in before lunch, so I do not need to try the cooking solution. But quantum entanglement, that means somewhere in the universe there is a similar tangled chain, and when one chain is untangle the other will simultaneously untangle. Just wait for a more clever person to untangle their chain and poof yours is untangled - quantam mechanics "Spooky actions at distance" said Einstein
Thanks for the laughs🤣
I just throw mine in the dryer till its done! :blob2: :cheers:

He is in China you know?

Did not notice that.

You know they (China) are buying up USA land and trees.

Wonder if the OP guy that asked the question is one of these engineers that is going to help Ford Motor Company.
Seen on news few days ago where Ford motor company is going to contract with China engineers to help design electrical charging systems and Ford electrical vec's. Now that really made me feel good about our, well you know what.
HMMMMMMMMMM

This is really puzzling the kind of troll that resides under a bridge is one thing and the trolling of fishing lures (using the motion of the boat the fisher person is in to make the lure or bait to travel) are different things. How can an internet troll be the former when doing the latter?

I hope the OP comes back with the solution or state trick question. I can get both loops on the outside or like in post 6 with a untangled loop.

Hipa is an advertiser on youtube, they throw up their ads on me.
Unfortunately you have completely missed the point and have swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.

The ice storm be damned, in Michigan, we so look forward to our Arborsite . Its where to go after a tough day .

These goofy threads are comedic relief, and comforting, for us who need to find the strength, and grace to move a mountain of free firewood.

That chain is smarter than the person who placed it.

Try using the Turbo Encabulator.

perfect for these situations.

:)
Just learned about Turbo Encabulator. An invention by GE labs in the early 1960s. It seems it was for transmission improvement, but maybe there was a newer iteration for chainsaw chain disentanglement.

The comments section adds more depth to the video details.

Just learned about Turbo Encabulator. An invention by GE labs in the early 1960s. It seems it was for transmission improvement, but maybe there was a newer iteration for chainsaw chain disentanglement.

The comments section adds more depth to the video details.

Start at 1:55 to learn how to diagnose issues with the TE.
Turbo Encabulator Service Video

Back