how to blowup a POS saw and weedeater,, vids and pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES IT IS , PRODUCTIVE !

NO IT DOESN'T ! ,send the wrong message

If you werent so busy looking to urinate in someones cherrios...

It shows those who may not know ,...what a lean saw sounds like

and how tough 2 strokes are

and that brief straight gassed engine doesnt always mean complete and total destruction of piston and cylinder

MERRY CHRISTMAS

mike

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

i was thinking maybe 90%nitromethane and 10%methanol file drags completely off,let it eat in a 24"hard wood if you are blowing stuff up,that would be definitely interesting!:rock:
top fuel chainsaw

i was thinking maybe 90%nitromethane and 10%methanol file drags completely off,let it eat in a 24"hard wood if you are blowing stuff up,that would be definitely interesting!:rock:
top fuel chainsaw

Klotz sells 100% Nitro Methane :angry2:

YES IT IS , PRODUCTIVE !

NO IT DOESN'T ! ,send the wrong message

If you werent so busy looking to urinate in someones cherrios...

It shows those who may not know ,...what a lean saw sounds like

and how tough 2 strokes are

and that brief straight gassed engine doesnt always mean complete and total destruction of piston and cylinder

MERRY CHRISTMAS

mike

Defending such activity reflects bizarre values. The OP knew that the seals apparently were not functioning and decided to destroy a piece of equipment that was repairable. The death of that saw was not very brief. Individuals that regale over such silly behavior and enjoy watching videos with such content need to get some professional help.

Last edited:
now this thread is getting rediculus,,,here i try to have a bit of fun with a saw that was not worth fixing and a couple of people don't like it,,,,i bet you 2 are P.E.T.A members too,,,,, just for you guys i will go out in the shop in the morn,,scrape all the melted pieces up with a shovel then take it out and give it a proper burial,, i will even play taps

I doubt the saw would run on 100% nitro. I tried 85% in a Briggs&Stratton and it wouldn't even pop when added to gas and the engine at full rpm. Nitro needs compression to light, not as much a diesel but it behaves in a similar manner. A naturally aspirated engine needs about 12:1 or so. If you supercharge it then 7.6:1 will work. Oh and you'll need to have a lot of spark at 50-70 degrees advance and about four times the amount of fuel. If you do this, cover it in Kevlar like a top fuel engine and stand back, way back. One more thing, Leave the muffler OFF, It will literally hand grenade on you. Have fun with the fireworks show.

now this thread is getting rediculus,,,here i try to have a bit of fun with a saw that was not worth fixing and a couple of people don't like it,,,,i bet you 2 are P.E.T.A members too,,,,, just for you guys i will go out in the shop in the morn,,scrape all the melted pieces up with a shovel then take it out and give it a proper burial,, i will even play taps

Thanks for the insult, but I am not a PETA member, nor will I ever be. Maybe you meant NRA, which I am? Again I say that I just don't see the point of blowing the stuff up. You seemed awful proud of your auction finds the other day, at least enough to start a new thread just about them. Good for you if you had fun destroying the stuff. That is the same reason I quit watching American Chopper for a while. I'm glad they grew out of destroying things.

i lukked up thee wurd rediculus in thee dikshunaree and cuddnt fynd nuthen on it,,,,,,,tryd goggul tew,,,,nutheen their ether,,,,,,wunnu teel me wut yer tolkn abouut they're,,,,,,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I had an excellent time watching that saw blowing up, about the only thing its good for. I would of paid $20 for it just to blow it up, but I would of done a better job of blowing it up.

We all need a good laugh and some stress relief every now and then. Lighten up guys.

Thanks for the insult, but I am not a PETA member, nor will I ever be. Maybe you meant NRA, which I am? Again I say that I just don't see the point of blowing the stuff up. You seemed awful proud of your auction finds the other day, at least enough to start a new thread just about them. Good for you if you had fun destroying the stuff. That is the same reason I quit watching American Chopper for a while. I'm glad they grew out of destroying things.

i lukked up thee wurd rediculus in thee dikshunaree and cuddnt fynd nuthen on it,,,,,,,tryd goggul tew,,,,nutheen their ether,,,,,,wunnu teel me wut yer tolkn abouut they're,,,,,,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

cool-story.jpg

Defending such activity reflects bizarre values. The OP knew that the seals apparently were not functioning and decided to destroy a piece of equipment that was repairable. The death of that saw was not very brief. Individuals that regale over such silly behavior and enjoy watching videos with such content need to get some professional help.

I dont need help, I do what the voices in my head tell me !

SCOTT ! apparently your video has a built in penile detector ,

because youve identified two large male genitalia

CALL ME WHEN YOU PERFECT A SLUT DETECTOR BETTER THAN THE ONE I HAVE !

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

mike

weedeater

Hey, I need that grip housing from the weedeater - mine is cracked from saw blade cutter head shock.

Latest posts

Back