How to get the state-of-the-art big picture?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rrrrobbbbbbb, that was my line!

Better be a peroxide rocket, or you's have to trim all the burned leaves and twigs out before you do the other stuff.

"Every day's like Christmas"

What a week. The 2003 Sherrill's catalog arrived on Wednesday. Then, on Thursday, I spotted the USPS box which meant that my copy of the Tree Climber's Companion had arrived from New Tribe. My excitment must have been obvious. I heard my wife muttering, as we got out of the car, "Every day's like Christmas around here."

The Tree Climber's Companion was just what I was looking for to put the whole picture together. I was suprised to find most of the latest equipment and techniques that I've read about on this forum described in the book. Thanks, again, for the recommendation.

-Kevin

I met up with a friend today who is right now one of the not even "old school" climbers. I just ordered 100 feet of Sta-set from Sailnet, so once it gets here, I am going to try to edumacate him.

Squirrells are your friends

Forget jet-powered line setters. Being a psychology major who study the work of B.F. Skinner (he did the pigeon boxes...remember him) I am going to train a squirrell to set my throwline for me. It will all be done with arm signals...should be quite amazing and economical!

love
nick

i guess your gonna say (s)he'll probably work for peanuts? No union? Days Off? Insurance? Broken Tools? Stolen Tools?

i thought experiments have been proven to be detrimental to a rodents health?

:alien:

Squirrel monkeys - little jokesters that inhabit the oaks over the plaza in dowtown Sierra del Lajitas told me that they would like to try coming to America to pick ball moss. Whadda you think?

Flinging ball moss in a customer's yard and flinging poo are 2 entirely different things....

There is a tree company here in Austin called "They Might Be Monkeys". You could be They ARE Monkeys.

Latest posts

Back