Husky 142 - trouble shoot and rant

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats in the works. Just waiting for it to hit the market overhere. Stihl is coming out with some new models soon too, dayummmm I may need a bigger shed soon, grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Shoot, Stihl sales must have been really good last year in Va :cheers: :cheers:
Just came back from a short holiday in france with the family and spent enough money worth a couple of new saws, GRRRRRRR.........:chainsawguy:

But, the good news is I was able to put another 22 old saws to my collection this week (made a sweet deal with a belgian hot saw operator and collector).

Belgian is gonna be busy in the comin days, hot diggy dog ! :blob2: :blob2:

Last edited:
Shoot, Stihl sales must have been really good last year in Va :cheers: :cheers:
Just came back from a short holiday in france with the family and spent enough money worth a couple of new saws, GRRRRRRR.........:chainsawguy:

But, the good news is I was able to put another 22 old saws to my collection this week (made a sweet deal with a belgian hot saw operator and collector).

Belgian is gonna be busy in the comin days, hot diggy dog ! :blob2: :blob2:

Only 22, whatttttttttttttttttt, brother Belgian you got it bad man, real bad, I love it,hahaha

We know, We know,,, Niko!!!!

My 372xpg is not a hump-back, it looks a bit sleeker - no need for the high filter+ cover in anything like "normal" condition..........:rockn: :rockn:

No room in your quiver for any "Phat Arsed Humpbaked Wenches",,, errrrr I mean saws,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LoL ;) ;) :rockn: :notrolls2: :ices_rofl:

Does anyone have a part # for the 142 spur sprocket? Bought one for a 141 and didn't fit. Would call Fish if I had his #.
YSM

Thanks Ray for the quick reply, Husky gave me P# 6402w210 (41569X) oregon part, however, the bearing wasn't compatible with the 142, in fact there was no bearing in the drum of the new part.
I'm trying to fix this "girlie" saw for someone else, in the meantime their lovin my 346, 16" french frier.
YSM

Last edited:
I don't know why it was such a problem with this sprocket, Stens sold one
a few years back, but other wise only available from Poulan, and er,
Husqvarna............

Cheaper from Poulan. Similar drum, diff. crank size, I think.

Hey Fish, you'd better come up with the answer real quick, otherwise I got three girls threatening to duct tape me a tree and barberchair it! Lol
John

Hey Fish,
Great to hear from you, thanks for the cross reference, what model Pukealong are we talking about? And yes,one girl in French and the other two are indiginous, so it's all good. The French girl needs some instruction, but the other ladies are not bad with a saw that works.
John

Back