Husky 262XP value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Longwood

Longwood

ArboristSite Guru
What is a Husquvarna 262XP in good condition worth?

I gave $350.00 for this one and after running it I felt like I was very lucky to get it for that. I think a clean low hour 262xp is worth $350- $500. A rough one will bring around $250

attachment.php

Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
We were high enough, and nobody was totally dry. Fortunately, I had discovered a leak in from my deck a week prior, and had re-sealed all of the electrical boxes and siding j-channels. Still got a small amount of water intrusion under the deck entry door, but I think a new seal on the bottom should fix that. I have NEVER seen it rain that hard for that long. It rained HARD for an entire day, which is what tripped off all of the flooding. Plus it continued to rain steady for an additional 2 days after that. The worst of it was between where I live and the airport (already a 50 minute drive.) Thank god for portable GPS, and news broadcast. I only had to make that trek twice with the interstate closed. That took a while.

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
Any and all saws are only worth what people are willing too pay for them......When money is tight saw price come down and or people selling will hold on to them.........

End of Aug. till Dec. prices are usually up......June till Aug most are not thinking about cutting and sales are slow.........End of Dec. till March is another slower time .........March when people get tax returns it picks up till May......

Just my observations .................Buying during the peak will cost you more ...:cheers::cheers:

BTW if I had my choice the 116si would come before any of my 262xp's .....

HUSKYMAN

HUSKYMAN

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php

I got this one for $200 and it looked like it had been dropped in a drum of used motor oil. After a lot of cleaning it ran decent with a lot of power, and then the carb puked so its getting a carb kit, bar, chain, and sprocket.

I have $300 into it and am very happy with it, its the perfect firewood saw

Bootsie

Bootsie

ArboristSite Operative
WooHoo!!!

Well I am now the proud owner of a 262XP. It is in decent shape, none of the plastic is broken or even cracked. It pushed 150 on the comp test. It runs like a top. The only problem is that the chain brake handle is cracked. I am going to fix that so it is good as new. I got it for a decent price. The guy who bought it did the same that I am going to do. So I am going to give it a good once over and tidy it up a bit then I am going to sell it. If interested you can PM me.

Latest posts