• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 266W

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well how about posting a price instead of making everyone PM you for it or trying to run an auction. Post it on eBay if you want to run an auction.
How do you consider this an auction? Where do you see the term AUCTION? In my post I said only PM me if you're interested. I'm willing to negotiate. There are various ways to sell a saw. (Example) PHO, with B&C or shipped price ect. Do you not know how to send someone a PM?
And everyone wonders why they started OPE.

How do you consider this an auction? Where do you see the term AUCTION? In my post I said only PM me if you're interested. I'm willing to negotiate. There are various ways to sell a saw. (Example) PHO, with B&C or shipped price ect. Do you not know how to send someone a PM?
And everyone wonders why they started ***.

Smoke Gettin ya'll riled up Howard??
Hope all is well and Fires staying away from ya. Been in Orleans and now Happy Camp and Seiad Valley for 3 weeks. Smokey as hell over here
c11e0c760664d2c662fcd2ccae280eda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke Gettin ya'll riled up Howard??
Hope all is well and Fires staying away from ya. Been in Orleans and now Happy Camp and Seiad Valley for 3 weeks. Smokey as hell over here
c11e0c760664d2c662fcd2ccae280eda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We've been lucky for the past three days. A South wind finally moved all the smoke out. If you get a chance on your way back home give me a call. Might be able to buy you a cup of coffee.

Latest posts

Back