husky 288 year of production?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steven did buy his saw from the person that purchased it on feepay at a markup. You do have it correct. Sir..

Sorry that I did not fully state what was in my mind.

Yes, several were calling me and messaging me the day that 288 came up on ebay. I didnt have computer access til I got home. Then the evening was hectic getting ready for an event for Kari and by the time I got the Ok to buy it, it had been sold. I frequent other forums and the individual who bought it started a thread on it.... "Yeah I bought it, now bryanr2 will want it." (A month earlier I had told him in a message that I was looking for a nos one and he said he would be on the lookout for me). I shot him a message and offered 1200+ship.... he sat on the idea a few days to make me sweat, then came back with "ok, Im done fondling it, you can have it for $1475 + ship". I had to bow out, I couldnt see someone making a $600 profit off me, when if you knew the back ground story, it was clear I was being baited with the thread. After the thread went a little south, he did come back to me and accept my orig offer of 1200+ ship. Even it was more than it was worth, but I hold the model in high regard and consider it my "Holy Grail" The saw, bar, and paperwork reside in my bedroom on top of my armoire. I had to have it. And it is NOS. This saw has had fuel in it so it is at this point only "mint".

Back