Husky 350 choke diagram

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot remember if you can get to both screws with the carburetor in, been too long.

Your pictures helped me. You should be able to pry up a little on the air filter mount to help see the choke. If not, the wood doctor posted the directions on how to remove the carburetor. You can download the workshop manual, just google it.

This has nothing to do with your choke problem, but good to know on the 350 series.
The carburetor screws thread in plastic. When you go back together, turn the screws backwards until they catch the thread, then turn the correct direction. That's so you don't make new threads in the plastic. Don't over tighten. Look at the intake boot clamp and make sure it is steel. If the clamp is plastic you have trouble. Keep an eye on your muffler bolts. The crankcase is plastic and if the muffler looses a bolt it melts the crankcase.

I forgot to say, I don't think it will help see the choke pulling the primer off.

Update : First pull with choke ..the burble sound
Second pull ..... started right up on high idle like it's suppose to..
How this came about
I noticed some thing was wrong when I went to fill the tank and there was fuel on the ground. Hmmm .. this is a bear to start..my arm is falling off type of start.
Someone suggested that the return line was off.
So I replaced the fuel line & filter and replaced the primer bulb return line, & the spark plug.
Now the primer bulb is hard ... like it isn't discharging.... I had pitched the line with the cover ( line was too long),replaced that again .. funny how much easier it is when you do it a couple of times.
Hmmm still a bear to start like the primer bulb wasn't working.. I used the throttle ( like before we had the primer bulb.)
I opened up the cover and noticed the choke wasn't working .. manually closed the choke and low and behold it started right up ! 🤔
Then we looked to see if the blue tab was connected to the choke .. Nope
Followed the instructions ( easier on a table with some light) and fixed the problem !
Thanks all ... it was worth the effort.. :chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back